1. Support Soapchat.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Soap Chatters. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute, it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert free, so we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards any forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop some of the down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. All contributions are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dismiss Notice

Yellowstone's Second Season Finale

Discussion in 'Sundry Prime Time Soaps' started by Kenny Coyote, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Kenny Coyote

Kenny Coyote Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Rock Guitarist
    Ratings:
    +1,645
    I just saw the season 2 finale from Wednesday night. It was good but I would have preferred an ending that left us in more suspense - a cliffhanger ending. I thought they'd end it with the Beck brothers' plane blowing up and the Duttons not knowing if Tate was in the plane or not.

Yellowstone is my favorite show on TV right now. I love the character of John Dutton whom Kevin Costner does an excellent job playing. It's slightly reminiscent of the character of Jock Ewing from Dallas.

Those types of characters seem almost extinct in today's TV and Netflix landscape. It's rare that you see a male character as strong, capable and competent as John Dutton anymore.

Beth Dutton is another great character on Yellowstone. Kelly Reilly does an amazing job playing her. The relationship Beth has with her brother Jamie is very interesting. I'm looking forward to finding out why Beth hates Jamie as much as she does. I know they've already given some reasons, but there has to be more behind her hatred of Jamie than that.

The scene a few episodes earlier where Beth was attacked by some men the Beck brothers hired was probably the most intense, violent scene I've ever seen on a TV show - especially considering it's a regular cable channel and not a premium channel like HBO where they can do just about anything they want. She is one tough woman!