Who would you recast as Alexis?

Discussion in 'CW Dynasty' started by Ked, Mar 24, 2019.

1. TJames03

TJames03 Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +841
    Medals:
    Oh, please. I am sure there is nothing wrong with NS's mother, and even if there was, NS doesnt strike me as the caring type. She is way too plastic and evil. Nope, she bombed on Dynasty because that is what she does best......

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. thomaswak

thomaswak Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +675
    And you, what do you do best ? What is your thing ? I mean, except posting mean comments about NS ? As someone told you before, maybe it's time for you to get new material. You hate her, we get it. Your "blind love" for NS is sometime embarrassing, if I can tell you. Hate doesn't look good on you (and on anyone). And I'm not a NS fan myself : I know she can be troubles on sets... But I don't care. She was a great Paige in Knots Landing. She was a great Edie in Desperate Housewives. And I think she did the best an actress can offer with the terrible lines she was given in season 2.

Anyway, good to know that you are sure that Sally Sheridan is doing fine.

EDIT : sorry If i'm overreacting here. As I said I lost my mother from cancer in 2013, so it's really upsetting for me to read that you assume that NS mother's cancer is a lie, only because you hate Nicollette. Who are you to imply this ? It's such an heartbreaking situation, that nobody should undermine. Even if there is more to NS departure (and I think there is more) it's not a reason to deny Sally Sheridan's (or anyone's) cancer.

• Like Like x 4
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  3. TJames03

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +841
    Medals:
    I could truly care less if you overreacted or not. I am saying then IF her mother is dying, NS is trashy enough to just use that as an excuse to save face and say that is why she abruptly left Dynasty even if she and the producers prob came to a mutual understanding and had her leave the show or if she was fired outright. NS is a parasite of epic proportions and would never willingly leave a paycheck whether her mommy is dying or not......

She only left KL because it was cancelled and she was outright fired from DH because of her bitchery......she would have hung on to Dynasty like a tick feasting on blood, if she could have.....

4. thomaswak

thomaswak Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +675
    Maybe NS is evil or a parasite or whatever you think she is. The point is that you started your comment denying NS mother's terminal cancer, like an absolute truth. What does that make you ?

Denying anyone's disease didn't make NS look like an "indecent human being". It made you, look like one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Torrance

Michael Torrance Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Instigator
    Ratings:
    +3,675
    They don't, but I have a feeling she wants it that way. Don't get me wrong, Esther Shapiro is the woman who created what is for me the best soap of all time, the first season of Dynasty, so she is certainly a woman whose opinion matters. But she has always been about getting positions of power and climbing up the hierarchy rather than sticking with a show long-term or tending to her legacy as a creator. Even her own Dynasty was essentially handout out to the Pollocks without proper supervision, and after them to one head-writer after another. Esther only directly got involved again with the show in 6B, when ABC demanded it. I am sure now, given also her age, she just wants the royalties coming in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Avery Merry Christmas

Avery Merry Christmas Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,299
    Medals:
    A lot of "producer" credits are given simply for ceremonial purposes, maybe just to give the project some name recognition. I'm pretty sure a story about a Dynasty reboot with the Shapiros attached would get a lot more interest than the same story with a bunch of nobodies attached. In many cases it's just a check in the mail.

They'll also give actors a producer credit just to get him or her off their backs about creative input.

7. TJames03

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +841
    Medals:
    Believe what you wish. NS is the most untalented biggest POS to ever be on any show, period.

8. thomaswak

thomaswak Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +675
    Again, what does your comment make you ? Gold ?

Anyway, I'm not trying to change your mind. Everyone is entitled to their opinion (or obsession, in your specific case). I just wanted to point out that your comment about Sally Sheridan not having cancer is evil & ugly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. TJames03

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +841
    Medals:
    Well, if the old girl dies, she dies. My point is that I am going to safely assume that NS won’t be anywhere around. Of course, she may use this as a great photo opportunity, too.....

10. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,327
    Medals:
    A cow.

No, an actual cow.

11. TJames03

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +841
    Medals:
    What gets me is that original Dynasty’s latter years were just as sh,tty - if not sh,ttier! - than Peach Dynasty, but poor deluded Esther is in such a state of denial about it that she should be locked up. She really cannot see that??!?

12. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,327
    Medals:
    u, re a hater and loves abse like madonna albums stop replying if you say yes

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. TJames03

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +841
    Medals:
    I don’t know what you just said here, but I gave you a “funny” anyway.....

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  14. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,327
    Medals:
    u luv nicottine

15. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,361
    I don't personally place all blame at Nicolette's feet. The majority of it was poor scripts.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. TJames03

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +841
    Medals:
    It was like when she was cast as Edie in DH. I knew that she would absolutely not be with the show until the end. Two of the best scenes in nighttime soaps was when Edie was electrocuted and when Alexis’ face was shoved into the fireplace. Marc Cherry prob had an orgasm with the fireplace scene....

17. TJames03

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +841
    Medals:
    Are you retarded or have you been sipping Alexis’ burned champagne??

18. tommie

tommie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,327
    Medals:
    Pretty sure some of your sentence would be considered rather "rude" right now. x

19. TJames03

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +841
    Medals:
    Well, I would assume so as that was the way it was intended.

Did you just run away from the sanitarium or is the mountain air a little too heady for you??

20. TJames03

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +841
    Medals:
    Nothing Peach Dynasty could ever do could get any worse than Dynasty Season 07 onward. Nothing.....

As Joan Collins would say, “Sorry, Esther....”