Who did anger the best?

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Sarah, Feb 2, 2018.

?

Anger

1. JR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sue Ellen

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Pam

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Bobby

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  5. Miss Ellie

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. Jock

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  7. Lucy

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  8. Cliff

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  9. Carter McKay

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Kenny Coyote

Kenny Coyote Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +862
    It does look strange and yeah, I'd think she would have had hairspray which should have prevented that, so maybe it was a hairpiece. But I don't know why she would have needed it. I don't know anything about hairpieces. Extensions are basically woven into your hair to make it longer and/or fuller. That doesn't look like hair extensions, at least not any I ever saw.

2. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,378
    Medals:
    I voted for Sue Ellen but I think Pam did anger well too. They all did but Miss Ellie didn't get mad often but when she did watch out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kenny Coyote

Kenny Coyote Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +862
    I don't remember Ellie really getting angry a whole lot in terms of yelling at people; that wasn't her style. What she did was worse. She'd emotionally blackmail you and say "If you don't do what I'm asking and I lose my son (Bobby for example), I'll never forgive you." I actually picked Jim Davis/Jock as the one who was the best at getting angry because he did in a straightforward, no B.S. kind of way. You knew where you stood with him and if he was angry at you, there was a good reason for it. It was realistic.

Jock never used that "If that happens I'll never forgive you" crap. That's some middle school type stuff, very juvenile. To me, and to most adults, "losing a son" is outliving him. It means he died. If my wife ever tells me when our son is grown up, if he moves out she'll never forgive me for causing her to "lose" our son, I'd think "She just lost her damn mind."

• Like Like x 1
  4. Laurie Marr

Laurie Marr Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Kercheval’s baroque level of drunken histrionics in the closing scenes of ‘Endgame’ is the non plus ultra of Soapland indignation. It is wildly OTT, very amusing but STILL compelling to watch.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,703
    I've never notice this before. What an excellent observation. It would appear JR's suit does change from one edit to another. It would also appear Pam's hair changes. Perhaps there was only one camera being utilized for shooting that day and when they shot the reverse angle it was on a different day.

6. Jon Ewing Jr.

Jon Ewing Jr. Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +67
    What about ole Tommy boy Mckay out there on the back porch screaming his head off when April wouldnt give it up......

• Like Like x 1
  7. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +7,006
    Medals:
    I'm not sure who did it the best, but I always like this little family argument scene in the living room -- it was brief, but had a nice equal opportunity thing about it:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 5)