SCBB Gossip Which was your worse day in the house?

Discussion in 'Big Brother Task Room' started by Shannon, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Shannon

Shannon Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +660
    are you all on secret tasks starting new threads? anyway, I thought I’d join in!

my worse day in the house was being suspected by Charles and Aris as being a fake!

it was hearing the results of that task which made me realise you couldn’t trust anyone in here (a little too late for me because by then because I’d already believed everyone and everything!) it made me realise that others didn't trust me either!

it also led to my diary room meltdown which I was hoping hadn't been aired!

it might have been my worse day, but it did teach me a lesson which I will take forward in my new life, to stop being so naïve!

which was your worse day?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Laquisha Tramell

Laquisha Tramell Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    No honey, I'm all tasked out! I guess maybe we're all getting a little nostalgic now this experience is coming to an end. I know I am.

I think mine was the day Chad unceremoniously dumped me on national TV. I know we were only fooling around, but maybe I liked him a little more than I was letting on. I woke up in such a good mood that day too. Unfortunately when everything went down my worst side came out and everyone got to see me be quite vicious. Of course everyone knows now I'm actually quite sweet.

On the other hand it was kind of my best day because it was all about me and the cameras were on me pretty much the whole time,

LIONESS.gif

And I think I achieved that.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Aris Totallos

Aris Totallos Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    My worst day was yesterday when the professor yelled at me and banished me from the kitchen, only because I wanted to know if there was, no I mean wasn't, cinnamon in American apple pie. And why he poured sauce all over the pie.:(

• Like Like x 2
  4. Charles Kingsfield

Charles Kingsfield Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Really? You are a delicate flower, aren't you?

Firstly, I didn't yell I just pointed out you didn't have to eat it if you didn't want to. Secondly, it is very disheartening when I cook for everyone and my efforts are criticized by someone who never cooks for anyone else. Thirdly, it wasn't a sauce, it was creme anglaise! Fourthly, the apple pie did contain cinnamon and if you tried it before criticizing it you would have know that. Fifthly, I don't care any more so why don't you cook dinner for everyone today as you appear to be a culinary expert.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    It's against my culture to cook dinner for other people. A Greek man doesn't cook unless he is a cook.
    I'm going to sit in the hot tub for a while. Please yell call me when dinner is ready.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Megan Rose

Megan Rose Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    My worst day was when Big Brother assigned me to do toilet duty. The one job I hate doing, and it was gross. I got through it. :eek::eek: :eck:

To think of it I think @Big Brother was punishing me giving me the toilets to clean.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    Did Big Brother have a particular reason to do so? I sense an undertone of guilt in your post. Come on, tell us! What have you done?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Megan Rose

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    I really have no idea
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Megan Rose

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    [​IMG]
    I have no idea why they picked me to do toilet duty.