SCBB Gossip What was your most memorable day in the house?

Discussion in 'Big Brother Task Room' started by Laquisha Tramell, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Laquisha Tramell

Laquisha Tramell Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    Now that our time is coming to an end, what was your most memorable day in the Big Brother house? For whatever reason, good or bad.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Aris Totallos

Aris Totallos Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    The eviction battle! We couldn't use it for our Tasks Top Ten because Megan wasn't part of it.

To me, it was the essential how far will you go to stay in the game battle. How much of your dignity and scruples are you willing to sacrifice?
    I found it chaotic, frustrating, exhausting but also extremely hilarious.
    I whored myself, played the happy clown eventhough I was seething inside, pretended to be interested in other people's wishes and even Reba f***ng McEntire, tried to steal posters from other people's threads, dragged myself through the dirt - in other words: everything except murder.

And I wonder, it's that how they do it on the TV Big Brother? When they do anything for attention, good or bad (but usually bad), so that the audience don't evict them?
    I think there's some kind of parallel.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    Yes, that was pretty epic. Charles was very dignified about it, but I can't say the same about myself, or you! Posting an ad for your slave whore thread on my thread!! :lol: And I don't even know if Megan had it explained what was really going on in those threads. I did deliberately start and draw out my argument with her in my thread and will even admit that it did give me some kind of perverse pleasure knowing that every time she was reacting to me she was helping keep me in the game without knowing it. :giggle:

Sorry Megan, but a girls gotta do what she can to survive. It did make me laugh when you told her to stop arguing with me because it would never end. Nice try Aris, but I'm too good at pushing peoples buttons. :lol:

• Like Like x 4
  4. Charles Kingsfield

Charles Kingsfield Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    I approached that eviction battle from the point of view that I didn't have to win but just not to come last, so it wasn't necessary to be desperate so I could just stay in character. If I came last, then so be it, but at least I would have been true to the Kingsfield name.

I think you both stayed in character too as you approached that eviction the same way you always behaved in the house.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    I think it was an excellent choice!
    Let's be honest, Megan has managed to stay out of the firing line for almost the entire game, and that's fine with me. We're all different people playing different characters and we all have a different perspective on how to enjoy the game.
    But then the one time, the one time, she definitely should not argue with you, she can't stop arguing with you! I was so mad I could scream!!
    I was hysterical. I've tried everything to lure her into my thread, and make her stay, I would have given her the moon and the stars if I could:D
    Thanks Megan, because of you I've lost 4 pounds that night:lmao:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Megan Rose

Megan Rose Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    I don't know what to say, I knew I should ignore the comments in the thread but it got to me. I came into the game wanting to be myself, and I did just that but you got me started but now I realize the joke was on me.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    No, definitely not! It was a great discussion, full of drama. I like that:). But the timing was very bad, at least for me:D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Shannon

Shannon Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +660
    the eviction battle was a fab experience!

I'm not competitive enough because I wasn't worried about winning that task, I just needed to beat someone and I thought I'd be safe!

I did try to get you all into my thread and couldn't get anyone to bite, so in the end I gave up as I thought I had enough replies and then I joined in with the other threads!

later that day Big Brother teased us with the threat of a double eviction and I thought I'd shot myself in the foot and was out!

Laquisha had more replies in 30 minutes than I did all day!

another memorable day was the missing earrings! or as I like to call it 'earringgate' and how Laquisha literally turned the whole house upside own and then realised she was wearing them all the time!

we'd even sieved the curry!

good times!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    I don't want you to feel that way about it Megan, I know I had a kind of ulterior motive to start that fight with you but in the end I think it was a good thing, I think it cleared the air between us. So the outcome was positive.

It's just that when you were venting and saying you hoped anyone would win but me that I couldn't help but find it at little funny cause you were helping to keep me in. The irony of it.

And let's face it...

[​IMG]

That's my pearl of wisdom for today folks. Y'all can have that one for free.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Laquisha Tramell

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    :giggle:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Aris Totallos

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    I expected it to be a double eviction because I thought Big Brother wanted to play the finale with 4 finalists.
    I didn't consider Barbie a serious threat (I'm sure no-one did) so I had to beat at least one of you.

The I'm A Slave 4 U thread was an impulse (so little time, so much pressure) but I wanted to use something that could have different topics.
    Sorry about the grapes Laquisha, I honestly did not know they were tainted. I offered you the best service and I failed.

• Like Like x 3