SCBB Gossip What are you looking forward to when you leave?

Discussion in 'Big Brother Task Room' started by Charles Kingsfield, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Charles Kingsfield

Charles Kingsfield Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Our stay in the Big Brother house is coming to a close very soon so it's natural that thoughts begin to return to home. This made me wonder what are you most looking forward to doing when you get out of here?

For me, I'm looking forward to getting back to my job as a Professor at Harvard, terrorising my students if they come to my lecture without having done adequate preparation. One of the great joys in life is reducing a cocky know-it-all student to tears.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Mrs Kingsfield again. I have some exciting news to tell her: the doctors at the sanatorium are going to double her medication.

What are you looking forward to?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Shannon

Shannon Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +660
    good question Charles, I'm gonna keep it brief or I'll end up emotional!

I've been away from home for almost two years now and I'm desperate to see my Parents and my friends! we've skyped while I've been travelling and its not the same as being with them!

I yearn to walk on my local beach and swim in the sea! Melbourne has the most beaut beaches in the world and the one I visit has beach huts on the sand!

I now feel ready to finish my training! travelling, meeting different folks and being independent is gonna make me an even better nurse!

lastly I need to reacquaint myself with the Aussie guys! :cool1

• Like Like x 4
  3. Laquisha Tramell

Laquisha Tramell Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    I'm looking forward to seeing my little shitzu Trixie, shopping on Rhodeo drive, and sex.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Megan Rose

Megan Rose Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
    Looking forward to seeing my family, friends and my cats. I'm actually looking forward to returning to work.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    I agree with you Miss Rose. Even though I'm always working day and night, and being in the house has been a welcome rest, I look forward to getting back to work before my head turns into a skull full of mush.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Megan Rose

Megan Rose Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +425
  7. Aris Totallos

Aris Totallos Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    I really miss those lazy Sunday afternoons, just sitting in the palmtree thinking about absolutely nothing. It's hard to describe the feeling but I always think of it as my little happy Hawaii.

And I can't wait to continue my private lessons with Suzy Hang. Around 3 months ago I decided to learn Chinese, and according to my aunt Elaine, Mrs Hang is the best Chinese teacher on the Island. Well I think she's worth her salt.

I really enjoy my time in the Big Brother house, but when all is said and done, home is where the heart is, right?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    I'm really missing Mrs Kingsfield at the moment. She is the lady in my life that totally understands me like no one else, even when she is completely sedated.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Laquisha Tramell

Laquisha Tramell Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +754
    Did I mention I'm looking forward to shopping? I'll go to my favorite candy shop, also to the body shop, buy some stuff from the candy perfume girl in Hollywood. I'll tell you, I'll be like a girl gone wild when they let me out of here. Anyway, I deserve it.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Aris Totallos

Aris Totallos Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +853
    I also look forward going to the Greek clubs again.
    Nothing beats a hot summer night, city lights, music and beautiful Greek people everywhere.
    I don't mean to say that I have anything against the visitors, but some of them are so loud and rude, especially around or just after New Year's Eve.
    This year for example. I was at a club and some drunken British guy wanted to shout something at his girlfriend, but instead he shouted in my ear.
    It was something like "Hey! Hey Helen! Happy New Year!"
    Needless to say I punched the dude in his face, and that's something he'll never forget!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Shannon

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +660
    she sure is your true love Charles!

can I ask how you first met? I'm after some tips before I leave!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    We met at Harvard, we were both studying law. It was love at first sight. I was so very attracted to her lovely slender body, beautiful face, her grace and elegance and her infectious laugh. She was attracted to my excellent grades. I had a girlfriend already but that relationship was coming to an end so I didn't feel any guilt when I dumped her even though I heard she was in therapy for some months afterwards.

My first date with Mrs Kingsfield was very romantic, I took her to the library and showed her my favorite book on contract law and she couldn't wait to get her hands on my periodicals. Ah, those were the days.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Shannon

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +660
    poor girl, she must have been devastated!

such a romantic date, you must have been quite a catch!

• Like Like x 1