1. Support Soapchat.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Soap Chatters. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute, it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert free, so we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards any forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop some of the down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. All contributions are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dismiss Notice

Very Funny BH 90210 Review Blog

Discussion in 'Sundry Prime Time Soaps' started by The Holiday Whore, Jan 16, 2017.

1. The Holiday Whore

The Holiday Whore Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,898
    Medals:
    I don't know how I found this blog but I almost died laughing at a review of an episode. I watched the show as a kid and then recently tried to re-watch it when it was on CBS Drama but it was so terrible I just couldn't. Even with the chance of seeing Stephanie Beacham I gave up.

The reviews on this blog are really, really funny. Much more fun than the show.
    http://modcam1923.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/season-2-episode-4-anaconda-no-title-of.html

2. Wintry North Poleson

Wintry North Poleson SoapLand Battles Moderator

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +21,198
    Medals:
    I started reading it, not knowing it would that lengthy. The reviewer doesn't really hold back, does he/she?

3. The Holiday Whore

The Holiday Whore Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,898
    Medals:
    No... lol I know I wasn't prepared for them to be so lengthy either. I have read two so far and laughed my ass off the whole way through.

It's really taking the episodes apart almost frame by frame. I love how the reviewer's mind works. I love that they clearly love the show and yet hate it at the same time. I can relate to that.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1