1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Funny BH 90210 Review Blog

Discussion in 'Sundry Prime Time Soaps' started by Alexis, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Hero EXP: 12 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +10,384
    Medals:
    I don't know how I found this blog but I almost died laughing at a review of an episode. I watched the show as a kid and then recently tried to re-watch it when it was on CBS Drama but it was so terrible I just couldn't. Even with the chance of seeing Stephanie Beacham I gave up.

The reviews on this blog are really, really funny. Much more fun than the show.
    http://modcam1923.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/season-2-episode-4-anaconda-no-title-of.html

2. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson SoapLand Battles Moderator EXP: 18 Years

Threads:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +23,752
    Medals:
    I started reading it, not knowing it would that lengthy. The reviewer doesn't really hold back, does he/she?

3. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Hero EXP: 12 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +10,384
    Medals:
    No... lol I know I wasn't prepared for them to be so lengthy either. I have read two so far and laughed my ass off the whole way through.

It's really taking the episodes apart almost frame by frame. I love how the reviewer's mind works. I love that they clearly love the show and yet hate it at the same time. I can relate to that.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1