U.S. Celebrity Big Brother 2019

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Jason73, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,423
    Coming next month . . .

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,863
    A January slot? :d1:

Just when I was crying over what to do in January without my CBB fix and then I see this.

:heels::heels::heels::heels:
    :heels::heels::heels::heels:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,423
    I'm anxious to see who they have lined up for this year. I hope it will run for the same amount of time as last year. Spread out over about three weeks was the perfect length in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,409
    Hopefully someone will upload the episodes on YouTube.

5. Frank Underwood

Frank Underwood Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +657
    I heard they've offered Lindsay Lohan's mom $100,000 to be a house guest. If that's the case, they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. How is Lohan's mom a celebrity?

6. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,423
    There's a rumored cast list. I'd love to see a lot of these names actually appear. Tiffany Pollard was a hot mess on CBBUK so she would be good entertainment value. I think Jenner, Lohan, and Harding would be entertaining as well. Jonathan Bennett would be nice eye candy. I'm not sure how I feel about Sean Spicer other than embarrassed for him but not surprised. It would definitely be entertaining to have Kressley in there, ripping everyone apart.

https://www.newsweek.com/caitlyn-je...ed-celebrity-big-brother-house-guests-1281973

There's a lot of desperate people on the list - which should make it an entertaining season, in theory. Unless they all think they are going in there to rehab their public images, in which case it would be very dull.

Well, she did have a reality series on E, so technically . . . she's an E-list celeb. More like z-list celeb, but she should be entertainingly outspoken and trashy on the show from what I remember of her.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Frank Underwood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +657
    What I liked about the first season of Celebrity Big Brother is that most of the cast was known for more than just being the relative of a star or having been on another reality show. I think Brandi Glanville was the only house guest last season to come from reality tv. The rest were known in the world of politics, sports, music, scripted tv, and film. Now there's rumors that they've cast Kato Kaelin, an "actor" most people know for being part of the OJ Simpson trial. Tonya Harding has also been rumored, and she's a disgraced Olympian.

All I'm saying is if these rumors are true, this is going to be much more of a Z-list season than last year.

8. Frank Underwood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +657
  9. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,423
    The list of "celebs" is pretty much what I would expect from a show like this. Some of the more explosive personalities aren't there from the leaked list but Greene, Lochte, Scarmucci, Lohan, and Braxton have the potential to be entertaining. And I love Joey Lawerence.

Looking forward to the season--should be good, trashy, fun.

10. Frank Underwood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +657
    Don't get me wrong, I still plan on watching it and I hope it's as entertaining as the first season. I just think the first season cast was better known overall and had a better talent pool.

11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +15,863
    Did you ever catch the UK version? I think we had about 20 shows and I found that the lesser known famous faces were always more entertaining. Some of the big names that caused all the excitement and anticipation usually ended up as a letdown.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Frank Underwood

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +657
    I never did see the UK version. But yeah, their celebrity status doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how entertaining they'll be in the house.

That said, the reason Dina Lohan had me rolling my eyes is because I half expect her to be another Frankie Grande. He had an over-inflated ego, referred to himself as a "social media mogul," and was just riding his sister's coattails. A cocky attitude is only entertaining if the person also has charisma, but Frankie was just a giant douche. I hope Dina's different.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 3)