1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The scripts of Dallas

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Toni, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Mega Star EXP: 18 Years

Threads:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +5,651
    Checking out the favorites folder in my pc, I found this site I discovered a few years ago. I´m sure many of you already know it, but I think it´s quite remarkable: it includes the scripts of all the seasons, except the Dreary Season (7/8, with only "Killer at Large"), and the last season (I´m sure you wouldn´t miss it!). In some cases, it´s only the dialogues with no indication of who´s talking (though it´s easy to guess) and in others, it´s the complete transcription with names and all. I wanted to share it with you! Enjoy it (especially the good times!).

https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dallas

Remember this?:

"You drove Gary away. And now Bobby. You tried to bribe Valene. You cheated your friends. You've done everything in your power to get what you wanted. Well, you did it. Congratulations, J.R. You are now the Ewings' only son."
    "Mama, I don't want Bobby to leave. You know that."
    "All I know is, J.R he's gone."
    "You've had your last say in this house, Sue Ellen. You think you can talk about me in front of my mama and daddy like that? You've caused me enough humiliation. You're a drunk and an unfit mother. And I honestly think you've lost your reason. I'm gonna call Dr. Rogers. Sooner we have you put away, the better off you're gonna be."

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Mega Star EXP: 18 Years

Threads:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +5,651
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. stevew