1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Have we got news for you?

Click Here

Soap Wars: Update

Discussion in 'Notable TV' started by Toni, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Winner EXP: 18 Years

Threads:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +6,181
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Hello everybody:

I wasn´t sure where to post this, and didn´t want to become Spam´s Twin Sister by posting the same thing in every soap thread, so here it is. I have just finished the 4th and last chapter of my site´s "Soap Wars", entitled "Days of Wine and Melroses":
    https://sites.google.com/site/mundodallases/soap-wars/soap-wars-4

As the title oh-so-subtly hints, it´s devoted to the 90´s cliffhangers, mainly of "Melrose Place", but including also "Models Inc." (as a deference to Ms. Gray, of course). I want to thank @Alexis because his former "Models" thread really helped me to understand (a little of) its storylines, too bad it´s gone, and I hope it may be recovered somehow.

As I did with the 3 previous chapters (see Index here for the content of each of them), every season has a link at the bottom to watch every cliffhanger scene(s) on YouTube, and further info on what was against "Melrose" in every channel and year.

I couldn´t end this without also mentioning in the Epilogue the cliffhangers we have had on our tellies in this New Millennium. For an obvious reason of space, I had to make a selection mostly based on the primetime soaps I myself have been able to watch, or which have made history, for good or bad (yes, "Titans" is also in it!).

So the second half of the page covers "Titans"´ shameful non-ending(s), "Melrose"´s brief sequel, the resurrection of the genre with "Revenge", the TNT "Dallas" experience (so to say), and last but not least, the "Empire" phenomenon.
    :tv1: "Fake Ass Halle Berry! Boo Boo Kitty!"

I know there were more soaps in the 90´s and 00´s (and even in the 80´s) I am not dealing with here, but hopefully you will enjoy this new chapter and its videos and ads. I intend to update it every year if there are new worthy soaps on, and also expand it with my own video montages of the classic Soap Wars in a near future.

Spoiler Alert: I´m not too sure if there is someone out there (or here) who hasn´t watched "Melrose Place" (including 2.0) or even "Revenge" yet, but there are spoilers throughout, and I guess this might be especially "spoilerish" regarding all the "Empire" cliffhangers. So you are warned.

:dance:"Ciao...for now!"

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star EXP: 21 Years

Threads:
    Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,050
    Medals:
    Sounds interesting can't wait.❤️

• Like Like x 1