The Bachelor Soap Chat Dating Game: Live Chat

Discussion in 'The Bachelorette' started by Ome, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +19,158
    [​IMG]

I’m looking for members to try and win the heart of a bachelor.

There will be six rounds and six threads dedicated to each round

1. Introduce yourself and be as flamboyant as you can be. (No elimination this round)

2. Write a poem about the member

3. Restyle the bachelor in a tailor made outfit

4. Take the bachelor out on the night of his life

5. Dedicate a popular song (changing the lyrics to suit) to him

6. Plan the wedding and honeymoon

Each round (from round two) the bachelor will review the participant’s offerings and eliminate one or two before moving onto the next round, until he finds his ultimate partner.

Each contender will be allowed to create a new account with a new name (be as imaginative as you can, without being too crude) which they will (ONLY) be allowed to use for this game and will hide their forum identity so it’s evenly matched.

With the new account you can flirt or add more fun to the games by following the bachelor around the forums and throwing innuendos his way.

It doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, but if you’re trying to win the bachelor over you may need some roleplaying….

DO NOT REPLY in this thread because that will give your identity to the bachelor. If you are interested then please contact me privately.

Closing date for applications is Monday 31st October.....

Halloween Night​

:hallow:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +19,158
    I can't remember if I announced who the Bachelor is....

W Willie.....jpg

• Like Like x 8
  3. Kevmac

Kevmac Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,399
    Medals:
    OOOoooooooooooooo.......... o_O

• Like Like x 6
  4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +19,158
    The players are all in place and the game will start its first round this week.

[​IMG]

As each player introduces himself in this thread he will be going live until he is eliminated from the game.

Going live means that he will be allowed to follow the Bachelor across the forums in an attempt to win him over.

Each player will be at the mercy of Willie, if they don’t satisfy Willie, they may end up getting eliminated from the game.

Let the fun begin

• Like Like x 8
  5. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson SoapLand Battles Moderator

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +21,735
    Medals:
    :eek:I had not anticipated something like that...I thought the game would be played in this thread onlylol
    Oh well, let's see what happens...

• Like Like x 6
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +19,158

• Like Like x 5
  7. The Prairie Wolf

The Prairie Wolf Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +124
    The first contestant has arrived.

The Prairie Wolf here. A young at heart creature of sorts; less furry but with a keen sense of independence. Though I do work with plenty enough people. Speaking of my job, I work a whole lot with music, the moving picture and aspiring artists. I let them shine; watching magic happen. I often take my work home with me, as music is one of the things that feed my soul. Who can honestly resist breaking out in a a funky disco dance listening to the likes of Candi Staton or Chaka Khan? I suppose you wish to know how that looks like? Can this brown-haired 5'11" tall guy really funk and groove? Well, I'm not called The Wolf for nothing.
    I live alone, which I do not mind. But if the right guy comes along, I would be more than happy to share a home. I am not a morning person though, so my man better not be overly fussy with time if he wants to share my bed.
    I am a laid back person. I like to chill and enjoy life rather than worry too much. I enjoy the fine things in life, but I'm not high maintenance. I like a high pulse city and I like a quiet cottage in the woods. I am easy to please. Join me on the sofa with a cocktail and a dvd, and let's enjoy the evening.

• Like Like x 8
  8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +19,158
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Stan

Stan Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Making Willie happy
    Ratings:
    +142
    Hello, I’m Stan De Vilbis and I’ve joined Soap Chat for the chance to win the heart of the dashingly charming Willie Olsen.
    I live on the 'Isle of Man’ a beautiful little island which lives up to its namesake. I’m the managing director of my own building business and am responsible for employing over one person. I’m handy with a spanner and my tool box has been admired several times. I’m proud to say it’s the biggest on the whole island.
    My interests are dancing and music. When I’m not dancing I like to visit theme parks and shop for clothes although never when I’m wearing new cowboy boots…ouch! I can cook. I make my own fresh bread daily; another specialty of mine is apple pie which contains apples and only apples, I can make cinnamon buns and a delicious fruity tea.
    Physically I'm strong, tanned, toned and tall. I have excellent eyesight and don’t wear glasses, well apart from fashion and posing purposes.
    My dream is to build my own house and I’ve been willing to wait for you Willie, so you can choose the style and decor.
    Lets live happily ever after.

• Like Like x 9
  10. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +19,158
    Welcome to the world of Willie Oleson and Soap Chat @Stan

• Like Like x 3
  11. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +21,735
    Medals:
    Hello!:) Are you the wolf who blew away the Little House? I hope so, because I could never stand the holier-than-thou Ingalls family. It should have been The Oleson Show because they were the only reason people watched it. Don't you agree?

When I was little, I found the Big Bad Wolf the scariest creature from the fairy tale novels, but maybe he was just....misunderstood? What do you think? Do I still need to be scared?

• Like Like x 8
  12. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +21,735
    Medals:
    Hello, Stan De Vilbis:)
    And what a coincidence, because it's my favouritest soap name ever! I mean De Vilbis, not Stan. Nothing wrong with Stan, but I hope you're not related to Stan Zbornak.
    So...I can choose the style of the house? Can it be a rustic mansion in Canada or something, with lots of snow? I'd love that:)

• Like Like x 10
  13. Stan

Stan Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Making Willie happy
    Ratings:
    +142
    Hello Willie:) I am happy that you like my surname and Willie De Vilbis sounds classy. Yes you can choose where our house will be, I have the necessary skills to work in any country. You can dream tonight about your perfect house and your perfect man :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 10
  14. SoapMeUp

SoapMeUp Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +104
    Hello Willie

Let me introduce myself to you properly. My nickname comes from
    my love of soapy dramas and my love for nice long soapy showers. My real name is Danny.

I haven't been doing much dating of late but would love to correct that with you. I am a one man kind of guy.

I am a man of some wealth and would love to find someone to spend it with. Maybe buy a home on the beach in Orlando near Disney World we could design it just like Gary and Abby's and/or buy the
    The Carrington Mansion? Whatever you would like is good for me.

We could fly around the world or just stay at home. I am very easy going and the world could be our oyster. I would be happy as long as you are happy.

I love the Winter and would look forward to this one if I could be spending it with you by the fire all cozy, reading, watching TV and many more interesting things. I am looking forward to getting to know you and to the competition in this Bachelor game and may the best man win.

• Like Like x 10
  15. Warm Hearted Hunk

Warm Hearted Hunk Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +150
    Hi Willie

My name is Sebastian, though most people call me Seb. I'm half Portuguese/half Swiss, and I live in Paris where I work as a chef. I'm also a massage therapist. I'm friendly, out going and sociable, although I must admit, I prefer a cozy evening in with my man to a night out on the town. I'm caring and affectionate and above all, loyal. I'm looking for something serious and long term, I play for keeps. I like to stay in shape so I exercise regularly.

I'm passionate about music, movies and TV shows. I'm a total soap addict, love the 80's soaps, and my favorite show is Dynasty. So someone that wouldn't mind cuddling up with me and watching the whole series from start to finish would be ideal. :)

I guess that's enough about me for now. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and hopefully you are looking forward to getting to know me too. Maybe this could be the start of something big!? :fondle:

• Like Like x 10
  16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +19,158
    Welcome to the world of Willie Oleson and Soap Chat @SoapMeUp & @Warm Hearted Hunk

That's four players in the game, but how many more are we waiting for...?

• Like Like x 7
  17. Dick LeGrand

Dick LeGrand Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +260
    Hello I am Dick LeGrand. I'm a 30 year old struggling actor and part time model living in London. I also occasionally dance gogo but see it as a short time thing until my international movie career takes off. I like to take care of myself and am in intensely good physical shape, ever ready for the often required shirtless scenes I am required to do while doing bit parts on soap operas and low budget horror films.

Aside from being in great shape and having exceptionally good genes I am also a talented singer, and dancer and of course actor. I am very focused on my career and unfortunately this plays havoc with my love life. Despite being an amazing catch all round I simply don't have the time for regular dating and as such am hoping this experience will lead to something long lasting.

• Like Like x 8
  18. Rocco

Rocco Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Bonjourno. My name is Rocco and I'm a 29 year old Italian living in Rome but originally from Naples. I have interest in both men and women although my last relationship was with a lady called Monica. After this sadly ended due to me moving cities, I decided to leave my options open a bit more and welcome interest from both sexes. I study economics after leaving a job as a journalist for a well known newspaper in Italy. I absolutely adore the wonderful USA and would aspire to live there one day after having travelled to Colorado, Utah and Idaho. I am a fabulous cook and many friends compliment me on my intriguing dishes - many of which they cannot guess the ingredients. They call me Hannibal Lecter haha (joke!) I would like to chat to someone in the hope that it can lead to a very rewarding experience for both of us. In my spare time I enjoy photography, hill walking, travelling around, drinking fine wine and sometimes touching myself (haha joke). Just trying to be light hearted. Come and say hi!

• Like Like x 8
  19. Dwayne MegaCooley

Dwayne MegaCooley Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Loving, and also car racing
    Ratings:
    +42
    Hello sweet:

My name is Dwayne MegaCooley and I was born in Wonderful-Land, a big valley where we, a dynasty of breeders of Falcons and Flamingos, hit it big in the early years of Humanity.

I was raised to be a winner but I don´t mind working hard if the reward is worth it, and if your picture is real, I think you are worth it, Wandering Willie! No more wandering for you if you choose me!

Anyway, I think that what matters is not what you can see, but what you cannot see (at least in public). I love doing simple things, like car racing, mountain climbing, love (boat) cruising, big wave surfing and, of course, all the lovey-dovey stuff.

Such things as everlasting love, being close to you, doing anything for you, and being able to fly you to the moon. I have always been (and always be) an original, and I still haven't found what I´m looking for. At least until I met you...and your exciting avatar.

Hopelessly devoted to you,

Dwayne MegaCooley

• Like Like x 8
  20. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +19,158
    Welcome to the world of Willie Oleson and Soap Chat @Dick LeGrand , @Rocco & @Dwayne MegaCooley

This is our full line up for the game

@Dick LeGrand
    @Dwayne MegaCooley
    @Rocco
    @SoapMeUp
    @Stan
    @The Prairie Wolf
    @Warm Hearted Hunk

@Willie Oleson Now that you've met your candidates, please feel free to ask a few more questions that would suit your own personal needs and satisfactions throughout this whole prices.

Candidates Feel free to try and win the Bachelor over with your dynamic personalities and most of all, have fun.

Your first task will be given to you at the weekend.

Once you have completed your task, the bachelor will review your work and send you a rose.

One Red Rose = You're through to the next round
    One Black Rose = You've been eliminated

• Like Like x 6