Superman Smallville

Discussion in 'Comics Central' started by Ome, May 9, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,849
    The finale was absolutely brilliant, emotional and stunning.

Ten seasons of watching the farm boy grow into the Man of Steel and I'm so pleased that I got to watch it all unfold. There were a few dodgy moments where I thought they wanted to bring as many characters back as possible, but it didn't really work for me how they brought Lex back. I thought his absence played a part in my disappointment with season nine, however by season ten I was over that and felt like Lex's story had played out. He felt quite irrelevant in this final episode, but at the same time, they had to bring him back so he can wreck havoc in the movies against Superman and not Clark the farm boy.

Jonathan's part in the final is what really teared me up, the scenes with him and Clark were very moving and worked so well with the transition.

Then the moment I've been waiting for where Clark finally takes on the blue, red and yellow costume was everything I had hoped for, throw in the music of John Williams and I felt like I was flying with him.

Absolutely Amazing

• Like Like x 4
  2. superman fan

superman fan Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +622
    those vows of Clark's and Lois's were beautiful!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,849
    They were indeed. I'm sad it's all over for me now, but I have a plan cherry pick episodes from all the seasons and watch them again.

• Like Like x 2
  4. superman fan

superman fan Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +622
    yes that is the fun part of owning DVDs or streaming lol

• Like Like x 3