Season 8 talk

Discussion in 'Game of Thrones on HBO' started by Emelee, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,885
    Season 8 will be filmed with a few different endings. No one, including the actors, will know which ending is the real one. This is the strategy to keep spoilers from leaking out. The fewer who knows which ending is the real ending, the better.

Lets hope that all filmed alternative endings will be released as extra material on the dvd and blu-ray!!!!! :D:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Michelle Stevens

Michelle Stevens 'The Lovely Michelle'

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,432
    Good idea! I wasn't a fan of the leaks this past season. I, by accident, found out about most of 7x06 from a quick stroll through YouTube trending titles. :r&r:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JROG

JROG Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,724
    I'm glad they're doing this. That should help keep it a secret.

There's a good chance they'll include all the endings as extra. That would be great to see!

Some idiot on my Facebook posted the ending to 7x06 (yes, that ending) as a status several days before the episode. To add insult to injury, he tagged it "GOTspoilers" in the end. Thanks a lot, buddy. I defriended him on the spot and should have reported the post.

• Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  4. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,885
    Season 8 has a higher budget than any other season. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime) told Variety that they went all-in on the last 6 episodes, with a budget of 2 whole seasons. He also said that he's already taped his final scene. Some people think that means that Jaime won't make it until the end, but IMO, it means nothing. Very few shows tape in correct order. They may have taped the final scene a long time ago for all we know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Emelee

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +3,885
    Maisie Williams (Arya) has wrapped up filming. She posted a picture of her bloody shoes on Instagram, along with hashtag #lastwomanstanding - she's probably the last of the GOT actresses to wrap up filming. I doubt she'd throw in a spoiler. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) bid farewell a couple of weeks ago, also sharing a photo on Instagram.

https://people.com/tv/maisie-williams-says-goodbye-to-game-of-thrones/

6. Matthew Blaisdel

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +2,403
    I really hope that there will be no spoilers of all the episodes like there were with season 7, because there was no escape from it and it totally ruined last season for me.
    I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS UNTIL IT DOES!

• Agree Agree x 2