nuDynasty Episode Chat S2E14: Parisian Legend Has It....

Discussion in 'CW Dynasty Episode Threads' started by Avery Merry Christmas, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Ked

Ked Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,137
    Medals:
    Hm, that's a good point. Maybe we should all stop using the 'spoiler' marks... but until we all agree on that, I'd like to give a prediction for the rest of the season:

Register or to view Spoiler content!

2. Avery Merry Christmas

Avery Merry Christmas Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,290
    Medals:
    I'm afraid I am to blame for the spoiler thing. I posted half an hour after the episode aired on the CW. I know a lot more people watch it the next day on Netflix, so I felt the spoiler bars would be the polite thing to do, in case someone wandered in before seeing the episode via Netflix. If we were all seeing the episodes at the same time, there would be no question as to when we can dump the spoiler bars. Still, @Rove hit the nail on the head when saying the twists were worth the spoiler bars!

I guess they can't really do justice to a plotline where Alexis "marries a rich man who then dies" (as the fortune teller predicted) in one episode, so Jeff Colby might have gotten an eleventh-hour reprieve.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,356
    No need to apologize Daniel. I could tell you (and now many others) were excited about this episode. Because of the time difference I generally don't get to see Dynasty until late Saturday Evening or Sunday morning here in Australia.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Michael Torrance

Michael Torrance Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Instigator
    Ratings:
    +3,670
    I posted right after @Daniel Avery and I did include spoilers (I had not seen the post--I was writing mine at the time) because it was so soon after the episode aired but also, as @Rove said, because for the first time I thought there was something noteworthy rather than ridicule-worthy. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Avery Merry Christmas

Avery Merry Christmas Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,290
    Medals:
    I think the lightning speed at which Michael moved on from Fallon in order to ogle Kirby is mildly ridicule-worthy. Can't he be alone for more than ten minutes?

6. Grant Jennings

Grant Jennings Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,012
    I didn't take it that way, I thought he was appreciating her act of kindness.

• Agree Agree x 3