SCBB Gossip Professor Charles W. Kingsfield Jr. Exit Interview

Discussion in 'Big Brother Task Room' started by Charles Kingsfield, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Charles Kingsfield

Charles Kingsfield Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Charles you have been evicted, please leave the Big Brother house.

[​IMG]

Emma
    : Congratulations Charles, for finishing third. Are you surprised how far you came in the game?

Charles: Thank you Miss Willis. Yes, I’m completely surprised, I though I would be evicted much sooner.

Emma: Why did you think came this far?

Charles: Well Miss Willis, I don’t normally play these games but once I realised I was going to be a housemate, I decided I had to give as much effort as a could to the game out of respect for Mr Big Brother and my fellow housemates.

Emma: It’s OK Charles, you can call me Emma.

Charles: Thank you Miss Emma and you may call me Professor Kingsfield.

Emma: You seemed to enjoy the tasks, Professor Kingsfield?

Charles: I just felt it gave me a chance to use skills that I haven’t had to use for a very long time so I might as well give them all my best shot. For example, the last time I wrote a poem was when I was in high school and it probably showed but it was good fun attempting to write one.

Emma: Did you bond with anyone in particular in the house?

Charles: I genuinely liked all my housemates and it was difficult coming up with reasons to nominate any of them so I often had to focus on quite trivial things as my reasons. I really liked Chad for example, because he had a good attitude for the game but I ended up nominating him because he falsely accused me of something and I had no other good reasons to nominate any one else.

Emma: Who would you like to win?

Charles: Once I realised that Miss Tramell had been playing two housemates she was always my winner. She did such a good job that she deserves to win. Mr Totallos is a great guy so I wouldn't be disappointed if he won.

Emma: Thank you Professor Kingsfield, here are your best bits.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Best Bits:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. Charles Kingsfield

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +975
    Charles: Thank you Miss Emma and thank you Mr Big Brother for all your work in making the experience such a delightful one.

• Like Like x 5