Poisoned wine by Julia.

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Jock Og, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,189
    Medals:
    I'm surprised FALCON CREST didn't go down the route of killing off one of the characters, through poisoned wine. There were many characters who were culled over the show's nine year run. Maybe Melissa's imp of a father Carlo could have been the ideal victim for death by his own tainted Shiraz but a twist in the plot would eventually happen, which would point the finger at Julia. The Tuscany Valley residents believed that Carlo committed suicide, when all along during season 2 the wine chemist had bought off the pathologist. With a bit of writing this plot could've worked and Julia could still have tried to bump off the Giobertis one by one through the other means e.g. the carbon monoxide poisoning for Cole and Chase with Maggie in the winery, as the barrels were toppled. DYNASTY had the poisoning plot on Blake and Jeff got it by paint.

Angela has a meeting with Julia, in the winery laboratory. They discuss this year's Zinfandel production, (a scene from season 2, 1982 - '83):

Julia: "You know it is just amazing what that extra spring rain done for the colour of those Zinfandels."

Angela looks at the red wine her daughter poured: "Looks like a Ruby."

Julia: "This could be our best year ever."

Angela: "It will be."

• Like Like x 3
  2. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +8,791
    Medals:
    I've always wanted a tainted chardonnay plot which resulted in spontaneous human combustion. Seriously. Perhaps the result of nuclear waste Jacqueline had buried under one corner of the vineyards in the '40s.

Smells like Season 7.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Mega Star

Message Count:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +5,379
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Kit Marlowe did poison Robert Stack´s cigars which allegedly caused his death (I can´t remember exactly now!). Anyway, I´m sure that Julia did poison a few fellow nuns at the convent...just to become the Lady of the Manor, so to say...

upload_2019-12-1_0-49-18.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Chloe-Fusco

Chloe-Fusco Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +642
    Medals:
    Ha ha Toni, very funny! I wouldn't be at all surprised if Julia did that in the convent and is now Mother Superior, after her poisoning spree. As regards other characters probably Carlo mad man Agretti and Chase too, just to take over his castle, meaning Maggie would have to take up residence in the guest house or much worse the spring house.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Mega Star

Message Count:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +5,379
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    Thanks! Anyway, Julia was like the Roadrunner’s Coyote: every plan of hers went wrong. I´m sure that Jacqueline was the last person she wanted dead the day of Vickie´s wedding...well, who knows, she was cuckoo...!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Angela Channing

Angela Channing World Cup of Soaps Moderator

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,374
    Medals:
    Give a glass of it to Apollonia please.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Arlene Halloran

Arlene Halloran Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +645
    Medals:
    I always thought Julia would have come back in the season 6 finale to get revenge on Kit Marlowe, for stealing her man Tony. Yeah Julia left the valley all peaceful to get back into her nun's habit earlier in the season but who is to say she couldn't have went off the rails again. Was choking by rosary beads ever done?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1