1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SoapLand The Final Battle

How Will It End?

Dismiss Notice

Pelosi's Bold Face Lie To Grieving Mother

Discussion in 'US Politics' started by KayLloyd, Feb 2, 2017.

1. KayLloyd

KayLloyd Soap Chat Fan EXP: 3 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +577
    With a straight face, Nancy Pelosi told the grieving mother of a young child, who was tortured and killed by an illegal alien, that people in her sanctuary city of San Francisco "are following the law". Oh really Nancy? The family of the young woman who was murdered in your city by the illegal alien who was deported 5 times and your officials refused to turn over beg to differ.

2. Tatianna

Tatianna Soap Chat Fan

Threads:
    Political Organizer/.Campaigner
    Ratings:
    +813
    Yes, just one of the many falsehoods that she's spewed over her tenure. Sort of reminds me of another lie,at another time, by another woman to 4 other mothers who lost their sons in Benghazi.

3. McGarrett

McGarrett Guest

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,259
    I loved Nancy's butchered version of "This Land is Your Land"

More like "Your Stuff is My Stuff"

4. SueEllenRules!

SueEllenRules! Soap Chat Dream Maker EXP: 15 Years

Threads:
    Calling people out on their bullsh!t
    Ratings:
    +780
    Well, according to McGarrett:

NEWSFLASH: ELECTION IS OVER!!
    And, according to a 2-year, $7 million investigation by the Republican-controlled Congress:

Hillary Clinton Cleared of Any Fault in Benghazi Investigation, One of the Costliest in Congressional History
    After more than two years of investigation, the House Select Committee on Benghazi has cleared Hillary Clinton of any wrongdoing in her role as Secretary of State during the 2012 attack in Libya that killed four U.S. troops.
    • The Committee released an 800-page final report Tuesday morning that detailed the findings of the lengthy investigation, which the New York Times reports cost $7 million.
    • Throughout the investigation, Democrats have argued that it was unnecessary and merely a ploy by House Republicans to interfere with Clinton's presidential campaign.
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.www.complex.com/life/2016/06/house-committee-clears-hillary-clinton-benghazi-investigation?client=safari

5. Tatianna

Tatianna Soap Chat Fan

Threads:
    Political Organizer/.Campaigner
    Ratings:
    +813

LOL, Really?????????? I had not heard that!!!!:p

So what,,,,, but she's not been cleared, and never will be cleared for looking in the faces of 4 grieving parents and lied to them about a video causing their son's death, yet she tells Chelsea it was a terrorist attack. Both Clinton and Pelosi are mothers and God forbid they would ever have to bury their child and hear lies in the darkest moments of grief. In the words of Madeline Albright, " There's a special place in Hell for a woman who does not support " women. Shame on both of these lying left wing women, for putting politics before common decency.:mo:

• Like Like x 1
  6. McGarrett

McGarrett Guest

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,259
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. SueEllenRules!

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +780
    I just find it ironic that the topic of Hillary Clinton is still so compelling and relevant among conservatives until the discussion turns to the fact that she won the popular vote by 3 million.

Congress spent 2 years and $7 million investigating Benghazi and cleared Hillary Clinton of any fault. And your response is "so what?" Typical. The woman can do no right. Even when it's repeatedly proven she did no wrong.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I suspect no one knows what you're talking about with the exception of Trump worshippers who probably read it on their favorite alt-right website. That said, if you can provide a link to a mainstream news source, I'd love to read it.

And what 'lie(s)' did Pelosi tell? Again, mainstream link, please. I'm not the least bit interested in any crap off Breitbart.com, etc.

I don't know if I'd dare lecture anyone else on common decency if I supported a guy who's given new meaning to the word 'slime.' Just sayin'. :cool1

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gabriel Maxwell

Gabriel Maxwell Soap Chat Addict

Threads:
    Breezy fragrant vineyards of Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +1,962
    3 months after the election and they're still hooked on Hillary. Reminds me of Donny who got hooked on his rallies.

Time to redirect the funds to Yemen.

Is it September 2016 already? Allegedly, Secret Service will be announcing Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's within 10 days. Alex Jones said so. And he inspired the OP to start a thread on the matter on the old Soapchat back in August.

Or if I used anecdotal evidence for political agenda of prejudice and fear-mongering.

• Like Like x 1
  9. McGarrett

McGarrett Guest

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,259
    Who is they?

I see several threads since the election that are connected to Hillary..

A few by one sore soul who was proudly boasting her pop vote totals in an election that was already lost and over..

The rest are by that right wing zealot BDCalhoun who is an obvious Hannity parrot, right?

Yeah .. Loll we can't stop talking about
    Hillary....
    Or is that "Madam President " as you libs posting here erroneously instructed us to address her as??

Whatever she is now she is rendered insignificant and done, and not newsworthy .. I don't think we should fill the jails with the sick and infirm....

Maybe she will answer elsewhere. .

10. SueEllenRules!

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +780
    Primarily, that would be you. Case in point, post #6. Secondarily, everyone else on your side of the aisle who can't help but interject Hillary into the discussion even when the topic has nothing to do with her. Case in point, post #2.

There have been 5 threads total about Hillary Clinton since the election. Three of those were created by BD Calhoun, trashing her. The other two were by me in reference to her winning the popular vote over Trump (one when her margin surpassed 1 million, the other when it surpassed 2 million). Frankly, the Trash Hillary threads were largely ignored so I guess you missed your chance there. Interestingly enough, the threads on her winning the popular vote by the largest margin in history for someone who got screwed by the Electoral College garnered far more interest. Particularly from those whom that fact really got under their skin.

Says the guy who was primed to be the Sore Loser of the Century before a freak of nature intervened.

I'm one of 65,853,625 Americans who care that she won the popular vote by nearly 3 million. It's only Trump voters, whose candidate only won the election by a grievous technicality, who want to deny that reality. Or sweep it under the rug.

Are you talking about Hillary? Again??

The fact that it would have made your life miserable is almost more satisfying than the actual event.

And yet, you keep talking about her. And who knows...maybe she'll make a go of it in 2020. After all, with the exception of Barack Obama, she got more votes for president than any other candidate in American history. :cool1

Yes, we need to save room for real criminals like Trump. He'll likely be impeached for treason among other things once the media figures out what Putin's got on him. And for someone so sick and infirm, she sure kicked his pathetic ass in all 3 debates.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. McGarrett

McGarrett Guest

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,259
    Well I was asking MAxwell but I understand the continued longing..
    Oh. I was the first to bring her up first on this thread? ok.

But you said primarily me. Tatiana? Yeah.. She posts on this forum every day disrupting every thread to bring up Hillary.. And so do all the other "one" conservative posters..

Oh yeah.. He is clearly a staunch republican.. I love the guy but he does NOT tap away at his keyboard wearing a "Make America Great Again" cap.. He is an abandoned voter whose candidate got screwed over by a rigged primary. .

So where were all the post election threads started by republicans who just wanted to trash her..??
    it certainly was NOT ignored.. The one I started did get lost in the sauce when the threads were combined. . however that was a concept created by the mods before the old site crashed.. I just resurrected it..

They did?
    I have no way of knowing that.. Nor do I care.. I am well aware that my views are not popular here.. Maybe you get a little shot of adrenaline whenever fellow posters view or like your threads or posts.. And that is great. I always feel people should find happiness in any source, regardless of how insignificant and trivial it might be to everyone else. Yes.. That is soooooooo interesting. .

Says the guy whose candidate won

I doubt most care as much as you do..
    You mean the people whose candidate that won a legal uncontested election? ?

They don't get a voice..? I love how half the country shouldn't have their feelings counted..

I am?? I am not.. But if I want to I will.. Whenever I want, wherever I want if I feel like it.. There hasn't been any need after her humiliating defeat. . in fact I think I complemented her twice.. She has quietly went away ..

it only would have.. Instead I got to savor the flavor, and experienced jubilant euphoric exhilaration. How did you feel?? Again flattered that MY emotional state is a staple in your life. Until my dying day, right?

There will be more dead people to register so why not??

I don't think so.. But in a dare to actually have a civilized exchange through your vitriol I think the dems will try to find a young charismatic type hoping to catch the same mania they got with Obama. . hell..they had a mania with Bernie and threw it away..

I think she edged him in the first but I don't want to know what vile weed people that deluded themselves into thinking she won the other two were smoking.. Trump closed the gap after each debate..

Perspective is everything, but when the voter got to the booth, things came into play..

Benghazi
    Wikileaks
    Lies to Congress
    The Clinton FoundationDeal
    The Iran Deal
    Whitewater and the deaths that followed.
    Contributions from the Saudi's, Middle-East kings and sheiks
    Quid Pro Quo
    The shaming of women who were assaulted by Bill
    Huma Abedine
    "I forgot"
    Obamacare
    ILLEGAL Aliens
    Open borders and Sactuary Cities
    Duplicity
    or the disproved "He groped me 40 years ago" claim?
    Also the Bernie defections..

12. Frank Underwood

Frank Underwood Soap Chat Star EXP: 19 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,148
    Medals:
    I've been away for awhile, and was surprised to see I was mentioned in a discussion I wasn't a part of. But since you brought me up, here's my response:

Trashing a politician is easy when you have the facts on your side. All I did was mention her policy record, her flip flops, her condescension, her hubris, and her condoning of Palestinian election tampering. If you're going to feign moral superiority over a foreign government meddling in an election, you shouldn't be caught doing the same thing. Hillary's also had this to say about refugee children: “We have to send a clear message: Just because your child gets across the border, that doesn’t mean the child gets to stay." She's supported the neocon position on gay rights, criminal justice, welfare, and foreign policy, so you're damn right I trashed her!

If you want to beat a guy like Trump, you need a candidate who refuses to sell out the progressive base in favor of the corporations, the banks, and the military industrial complex. We had such a candidate, and even though the polls showed him beating Trump by double digits (unlike Hillary), they still conspired against him. But the centrist wing of the party couldn't care less. In fact, they believe corruption and lousy policy positions should be swept under the rug. Hillary and corporate Democrat sell outs aren't the bad guys, it's the people who expose their activities that are bad. Most Democrats on Soapchat favor the establishment wing of the party, which is why my anti-Hillary posts were met with resistance. I'm a vocal critic of Trump as well, but the fact that I refused to vote for someone as corrupt and unprincipled as Hillary negates that in their eyes.

That said, I fully acknowledged Hillary's popular vote win, but said it was a bad strategy to ignore the rust belt states. I believe the electoral college should be abolished, but you can't campaign like it doesn't exist.

You understand me better than the liberals here do.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SueEllenRules!

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +780
    You were mentioned (along with myself) solely to debunk yet another ridiculous assertion by McGarrett that it's people on the left side of the aisle who keep interjecting Hillary Clinton into every discussion, even when the topic has nothing to do with her whatsoever. My intent was purely to make a factual statement to back up my point.

No response was required. I'm pretty sure I've heard it all before.

Yes, I know your idea of "facts"...black or white...no shades of gray...your way or the highway...yada, yada, yada.

Thus, my characterization of your threads about Hillary Clinton were precisely accurate. So what's the problem?

Frankly, I've heard almost no criticism of Trump from you compared to the endless b!tchfest against Hillary Clinton. I don't think you really cared whether or not a guy like Trump got beat. According to you, Hillary is just as terrible or worse. As if she would have done anything remotely as awful as the malice we've witnessed just in Trump's first month. But since it didn't matter one way or the other, can you complain about whatever havoc Trump wreaks?

What would be the point? As my grandmother used to say, you just can't fix stupid.

If his depth of knowledge on every other subject is any indication, I suspect he understands zilch.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Frank Underwood

Frank Underwood Soap Chat Star EXP: 19 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,148
    Medals:
    Okay.

Having read your response to me, I can say the same. You said I trashed her in three different threads, so I explained why.

Her policy record is black and white, is it not? Russia's bad for leaking the DNC's emails, but it's okay for Hillary to say we should have altered the election in Palestine. Trump's evil for killing nine children in Yemen, but it's okay that civilians died in the wars Hillary supported. Trump's evil for wanting to ban refugees, but Hillary said refugee children from other countries that come here don't automatically get to stay.

What shades of gray am I missing here? Trump puts an ugly face on ugly policies, but those polices aren't any less ugly under a Democrat.

No problem, just clarification that my "trashing" her was based on her policies and the things she's said as opposed to faux scandals.

You mean like I already have? Maybe you missed these posts:

http://soapchat.net/index.php?threa...n-get-with-the-program-or-go.1538/#post-40006

http://soapchat.net/index.php?threa...usal-to-defend-refugee-order.1537/#post-39145

http://soapchat.net/index.php?threa...n-get-with-the-program-or-go.1538/#post-38891

http://soapchat.net/index.php?threa...usal-to-defend-refugee-order.1537/#post-38889

http://soapchat.net/index.php?threa...ocrisy-over-executive-orders.1518/#post-38432

http://soapchat.net/index.php?threa...lose-that-his-law-firm-represents-trump.1474/

http://soapchat.net/index.php?threads/the-us-2016-election-thread.660/page-10#post-7928

http://soapchat.net/index.php?threa...ill-build-mexico-border-wall.1503/#post-38431

http://soapchat.net/index.php?threa...meryl-streep-overrated.1386/page-4#post-38137

http://soapchat.net/index.php?threads/trumps-pissed-off-over-press-conference.1415/#post-36093

Supporting trade deals that cost jobs and refusing to campaign in key swing states? Yes, very stupid indeed. Or maybe put a progressive on the ticket who might help you with the left instead of a milquetoast moderate.

I don't complain about Democrats for the fun of it. I do so because I see them selling out their values and losing elections. Moving towards the right makes Republicans do the same, and we all pay the price for it.

There's a lot we disagree on, but he seems to have a better grasp of my bitterness over what happened to Bernie and why I don't support Hillary Clinton.

Of course, it's not just about Hillary. I have the same feelings towards all of the establishment Democrats who sold out their values in favor of their donors.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017