1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patrick Duffy on NCIS last night

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by Lastkidpicked, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Lastkidpicked

Lastkidpicked Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 11 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,958
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  2. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Star EXP: 3 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +4,691
    It's good to see Patrick still working.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Mega Star EXP: 18 Years

Threads:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +5,662
    So many years after Bobby dated the true Jenna Wade, he meets her husband Fielding Carlyle!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. darkshadows38

darkshadows38 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +351
    i watch NCIS too and i was shocked that it was Bobby Ewing himself! i had no idea he was even going to be on it at all did anyone?, all it did was just make me think on how old he looks now. i know he's what 70 now and i think he's aged some since his wife died to be honest. but he looks even older than the last time i saw him

5. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator EXP: 21 Years Staff Member

Threads:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +6,327
    I'll never understand the age comments. People DO age as they get older. Unless he actually is the Man From Atlantis, you should expect some changes. :fp:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Barbara Fan

Barbara Fan Super Moderator Staff Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +10,765
    I cant say i warm to his recent looks, hair and moustache and I will stick to Bouffant Bobby of the 1980s.

At least he has chopped off that godawful ponytail.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lastkidpicked

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,958
    Look at this picture of Patrick. It makes me happy to know he is a man at peace with himself.
    [​IMG]

The two men (boys at the time) who killed Patrick's parents were released from prison recently. Patrick's comment:

"I'm fine with that. They are being punished enough already, whether in prison or out."

That is a man who is a peace with the world.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Kenny Coyote

Kenny Coyote Soap Chat Dream Maker EXP: 12 Years

Threads:
    Rock Guitarist
    Ratings:
    +2,147
    Absolutely. Patrick Duffy is everything you said. That's why I find it amusing when people say he's jealous of Victoria Principal's success. Her transition from Dallas to becoming a movie star never went beyond TV movie of the week, she's had two divorces and is single now, she has no children, and he's gonna be jealous? He had one marriage. It lasted for his wife's lifetime, he's got two sons, he's got 4 grandchildren, he was Bobby Ewing, he continues to work in acting and has more money than he'll ever need. He isn't jealous of anyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. darkshadows38

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +351
    i know that, there are people who age well and they don't need to plastic surgery at all. than there are people who even though they don't use plastic surgery they look far older than their actual age. i can think of at least 2 guys i have known in my life that actually have since both passed away, but they both looked 20 years older than they actually were. a good example would be the actor Michael Emmerson i am not sure on the spelling. he was Zepo in the film SAW the first one well the Villain and than he was Ben on LOST and now he's Leland on EVIL. but i looked his age up last night and it said he was born in 1954 and being 66 this year i'm not saying that is old at all,

but if you look at him he looks at least 10 or 15 years younger than his actual age! than there are people who go through a lot of shit and it ages them terribly through no fault of their own. that's what i mean by my remarks about Patrick Duffy, if you look at him just before his wife died he looked a lot younger and than he lost the love of his life and it aged him i think and i can understand why of course. Losing the love of your life to Cancer wasn't it? can take a toll not only on your body but on your mind as well.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Lastkidpicked

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +1,958
    Patrick Duffy says, "I still consider myself married."

The more you think about that line, the deeper the meaning.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  11. darkshadows38

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +351
    i think if you ask any widower who loves their spouse as much as Patrick adored his wife they will all tell you the same thing. some of them do get married again but in their hearts i think their soulmate is gone. if you look at Patrick Swayze's wife those 2 were soulmates but she i believe got remarried not that long ago but i think he would have wanted her to remarry anyways. just like Patrick another Patrick lol Duffy's wife would have no doubt wanted the same for him.

though my grandmother's way of thinking just makes me laugh, she's gonna be 96 this year and when i asked her once if she'll ever remarry? she goes what and have another old man live here?or something along the lines of that.Bill Cosby on his last album from (2013) did a bit about this too when spouses remarry or don't remarry. it's a good laugh to listen to

• Like Like x 1