1. Support Soapchat.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Soap Chatters. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute, it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert free, so we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards any forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop some of the down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. All contributions are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dismiss Notice

Party of Five

Discussion in 'Sundry Prime Time Soaps' started by Classy Christmas, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Classy Christmas

Classy Christmas Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +743
    Any thoughts on this show? I've watched the first six episodes of the premiere season just yesterday.

2. Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +8,296
    Medals:
    It's been quite a while, but I thought the first several episodes were pretty good. But I also thought the show went south fast, and when they turn Bailey into an ass (in order to give the in-house nice guy additional "layers") it's all ruined and pretentious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Classy Christmas

Classy Christmas Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +743
    Oh, Snarky, you are making me question the current show of my choice to binge. I don't want it to go south, and I most definitely hope my experience with the show will be different.

4. Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +8,296
    Medals:
    They sort of did to Bailey what was done to Krystle. They never know how to write genuinely nice characters -- at least, not for very long.

But if you found S7 of DYNASTY up to par, then perhaps it won't matter. :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. MarkSinacori

MarkSinacori Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Actor/Writer
    Ratings:
    +135
    It was too tame for me and I didn't care for the lighting or the house set. Sure, I watched, but I couldn't tell you who slept with who. It was a pretty dull show, but still better than all the crap on there now. I liked Claudia because she was my age!

• Like Like x 1