Arrow Oliver Queen's Saga Begins

Discussion in 'Comics TV' started by Ome, May 28, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    Malcolm is back and he's the reason why she was acquitted.

But holy crap, he's Thea's father....??!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    Barry Allen is here and he's like a super-fan of the Arrow - I really like him and his rat poison.

[​IMG]

I always thought Colton Haynes appeared a little older then everyone else in Teen Wolf and yet here a few years later he seems much younger.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    Now this is just ridiculous, no seriously, it's f*!king beyond stupid!!

Flashback
    Ivo has Shado & Sara both tied up and on their knees. He gives Olivier a choice on who lives and who dies. Oliver has to choose one or they both die. In the end Oliver jumps to save Sara and Ivo kills Shado. Oliver feels guilty and fair enough, I can accept that.

Present time
    Slade returns to Starling City with the intention of killing Oliver for putting an arrow through his eye, we then learn that it's for killing Shado - which Oliver didn't do.

Flashback
    Oliver, Slade & Sara take control of the freighter and Ivo is on his back as Oliver is about to kill him. Ivo gets into Oliver's head about how he feels guilty for killing Shado - which Oliver didn't do.
    Slade walks into the scene where Ivo tells Slade that he was angry and that he wasn't thinking clearly. (So that means it wasn't Ivo's fault)

Present time
    Slade wants to kill Oliver and his family because he killed Shado - which Oliver didn't do.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    Slade is a fantastic character, more-so on the island and his Deathstroke suit is simply awesome, but he annoys the hell out of me in present time.

[​IMG]

I'm glad that bitch Isabel Rochev is dead!

Thea is annoying me with her constant whining about 'You lied to me' over and over.

I want to see more of Brother Blood, I'm hoping the season two finale is all about him and what threat he has waiting.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    I was just thinking how great Slade was as a threat to Oliver, but like all hero type stories, no major character is killed off and

O-M-G!!!!

He goes and kills Moira!!

[​IMG]

I'm devastated!!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    Susanna Thompson was the Borg Queen...!:eck:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,537
    Medals:
    Oliver's guilt throughout the series is a recurring theme. It gets frustrating and tiresome at times.
    That was shocking and I hated to lose the character. I really like the actress.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    The season 3 opener The Calm (before the storm perhaps??) was another shocker, I can't believe Sara was killed and I'm desperate to find out who did it.

A new chapter in Oliver's flashbacks sees us leave the island and Brandon Routh is here, not sure what I think of him right now.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    Some fantastic episodes are happening in season 3, especially the crossover one with the Flash.

I'm loving how Barry's presence in Arrow brings a little humour and the bonding between him and Oliver is brilliant. I jumped for joy when Oliver was introducing Barry to Quentin, who instantly called Barry - Bart Allen, that's gotta be a nod to SMALLVILLE where the Flash, more known as Impulse was called Bart Allen.

I'm not sure what is happening in the Hong Kong flashbacks, I must have missed something, because it's not making sense.

Who killed Sara is frustrating me, first we're on course that it's Roy, but that's now been proved wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    Then we got Oliver and now it's Thea that killed Sara, this is mind-exploding.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jason73

Jason73 Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,537
    Medals:
    You're not missing anything. A lot of season 3 doesn't make any sense. There seems to be a general consensus that seasons 3 and 4 are the worst of the series so far.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    I'm really happy to read this.

Actually, Oliver died an episode back and the story took us back to the married couple in Hong Kong where the wife brought Oliver back to life.

This isn't good reading....

But, it can also work in my favour. Many times I go into a show and let the hype overtake my expectations, so when I read bad reviews from people I usually end up enjoying the show more.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    The story with Brick, where Diggle and co are struggling to contain, because they think Oliver is dead, has been really good and very satisfying when they all pulled together with everyone they knew.

[​IMG]

14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    While I'm not a big fan of identities been known, I kinda really enjoyed Oliver telling Thea who he was and it was refreshing to see her hug him and not turn against him for lying. Even sweeter was seeing her blame Malcolm for driving a wedge between her & Oliver.

Anyway, she's the only one who doesn't know so why not :lol:

15. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    The story with Ra's al Ghul is my kind of nightmare. I get so frustrated when the hero is deemed the bad guy and we had this in season one with Lance forming the squad to take down the Arrow. Now it's happening all over again, I can't wait to see Ra's get his comeuppance.

I adore Felicity's mum, she should be a main character

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    Lance is a complete idiot!! Why can't he even go with the possibility that someone is framing the Arrow? Why must he believe the bad guys and yet ignore the good one. Man this totally frustrates me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    Oliver hands himself and then Roy plays the bigger hero by claiming he is Arrow, this is getting very exciting.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,640
    O-M-G!

Roy has been stabbed

[​IMG]

By a prison guard

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1