Name the episode where...

Discussion in 'Dynasty' started by rayray, Oct 11, 2019.

1. rayray

rayray Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Executrix
    Ratings:
    +25
    Hello dahlings.

I am trying to find two scenes. Please remind my sorry old arse which season/episode these scenes appear in:

1. Alexis is in her office, watching television, and throws an ashtray at the TV, blowing it up. Dominique enters and says , “Very good, Alexis!” Or some such.

2. Alexis yells at Blake, “You bastard!” For some reason I imagine she is in bed and he just left her room?!

Any help will be returned with endless compliments, non-burned champagne, and velvety smooth caviar.

2. GillesDenver

GillesDenver Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +528
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Warrior

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8,678
    Medals:
    I too always have a memory of Alexis calling someone a bastard, but I can never seem to find it. I must have imagined it. I had thought it was Dex when she had that catfight with him after she slept with Rashid Ahmed in Singapore. Then I watched that recently and she doesn't call him a bastard.

In the episode "The Vote" she balls "I hate you Blake. Oh God, I hate you!" but no bastard calling. I also thought it was in the flashback episode to when Blake throws Alexis out of the mansion after discovering her apparently in bed with Roger Grimes, but it doesn't happen there either.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GillesDenver

GillesDenver Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +528
    Alexis calls Dex "a bastard" in "Royal wedding" (season 5) and in "the dismissal" (season 6) - after he calls her "a slut". (how nice !)
    But she never said that to Blake.

I don't remember Alexis being in bed with Blake (except in a flashback from season 7's premiere) but her negligee from "the vote" made me think it might be the episode rayray was looking for.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Ked

Ked Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,072
    Medals:
    Dominique said, "Bravo!" I believe.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rayray

rayray Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Executrix
    Ratings:
    +25
    They both weren't in bed together - just Alexis... this is probably a scene with Dex and not Blake after all; I'll go view the episodes mentioned and find that scene! As God as my witness I WILL find these scenes! I will!!! (Insert wig shake and sniffly delivery, suggesting tears without mussing eye makeup)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2