1. The World Cup of Soap Operas

Click here for more details
    Dismiss Notice

Lotan has been permanently removed from the Big Brother house

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Omg, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Omg

Omg Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,822
    This year's Big Brother housemates are dropping like flies, as Lotan becomes the latest contestant to leave the house without being evicted.

In a statement, Channel 5 said: "Lotan has been removed from the Big Brother house and will not be returning.

"The events leading up to this will be shown in tonight's Big Brother at 10pm on Channel 5."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Omg

Omg Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,822
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Omg

Omg Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,822
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Omg

Omg Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,822
    I wonder how this week's eviction will happen....

If they don't change anything, that leaves Tom, Hannah & Isabelle, which looks like we could lose one of the girls, because all the Lotan fans will vote in Tom's direction.

I think to be fair BB should put Joe up in Lotan's place.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Omg

Omg Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,822

• Like Like x 1
  6. Omg

Omg Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,822
    I friggin' love that Lotan has been exposed for the aggressive bully he is.

I was just talking to Wifey about this and we both agreed if anyone said anything to us we wouldn't start throwing things and we wouldn't try to shout the house down.

Get Kim Woodburn in to sort out this rabble!

Are you still tuning in @Richard Channing

• Like Like x 3
  7. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,707
    Medals:
    Yes, I'm still watching (just about). I haven't been too well this week so haven't been commenting. My problem with this series is that most of them really aren't very likable. Too many orange fame whores. But anyway, I'm still tuning in. Lotan has become increasingly annoying but Isabella is a pain in the arse as well and that was a real low blow saying what kind of role model is he to his son. She's really been going for the jugular. I find her pretty dull. Although her 'sexy' dance was hilarious, I will give her that. She should have won the funniest for that.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Omg

Omg Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,822
    I absolutely love what Isabelle has done. She came into the house and was kinda shunned by the 'cool' group, whereas Savannah was welcomed with open arms and a hope a good kiss.

I love that she has stood her ground with Lotan and maybe that was a low blow what she said, Lotan is such a chauvinistic pig that he deserves it :D

• Like Like x 3
  9. Omg

Omg Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,822
    P.S. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, I hope you heal soon. :hb:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Omg

Omg Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,822
    Lotan Carter dropped by The Dreamboys after aggressive behaviour towards female housemates

The dream is well and truly over for axed Big Brother contestant Lotan Carter.

Following his removal from the house yesterday (June 25) after throwing a drink over several female housemates, The Dreamboys released an official statement online, clarifying that Lotan is no longer a part of the male stripper ensemble.

"We can confirm that Lotan is no longer a part of The Dreamboys," said the statement.

"His contract with the group ended when he entered the Big Brother house, win, lose or draw, and he will not be returning to The Dreamboys show.

"Lotan had been part of The Dreamboys for seven years but we believe his time had come and Lotan wanted to pursue other ventures, which we recognised and respect.

"We would like to state we do not condone any of the behaviour we have seen from Lotan while he has been in the Big Brother house, and we made this explicitly clear on social media on numerous occasions.

"His behaviour during the series simply does not sit with our brand values.

"We pride ourselves on the fact that every one of our performers are respectful, approachable and ultimately gentlemen at all times."

It continued: "Our brand is about empowering women and standing up for equal rights. The customer is our priority and those that visit our shows want to know they are in a safe, happy and comfortable environment.

"It is these qualities that have made us the number one male strip group in the world today, and we won't compromise on these attributes.

"Once again, whilst we do not condone Lotan's behaviour inside the Big Brother house, we wish Lotan all the best in the future."

This is great news, finally someone standing up to this aggressive pig after his treatment of the women in the house.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,606
    Medals:
    They’re ‘caspering’ him ;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jessie

Jessie Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,380
    Medals:
    I'm so glad Loten was removed from the house. I think his actions in the house are disgusting. I think Isabelle saying he was not a good role model was a low blow but he deserved it.

The Happy Dance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Omg

Omg Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,822
    I didn't quite get this reference when I read it last night. Before last night's highlights, I watched the previous night's show and then i heard the caspering :D:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1