1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jane likes Halloween and becomes a witch.

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Jock Og, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Well-Known Member EXP: 19 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +2,239
    Check out the video below, in which Jane while interviewed by Gary Collins puts on a witch costume and brings her candy onto the stage, for the kids to enjoy. You get the first glimpse of Jane (not Angela) as a witch, at 2:26. Morgan Brittany aka 'crazy as a chain saw' Katherine Wentworth from DALLAS also shows up on Gary's sofa, in the 1987 interview:

The filming of 'Stormy Weather' is taking place. The cast and crew are getting tired as well as frustrated because the rain machines are not operating properly. Jane Wyman and Jeff Freilich are conversing, at a corner of the set.

Some of the cast are unhappy about the late hour and that they already had plans for the evening. Jane then walked towards the middle of the set, to command everyone's attention. She pointed to Jeff Freilich and said, ('behind the scenes' from season 7, 1987 - '88):

"I have worked with the best; Hitchcock, Sirk, Wise, Capra, Curtiz.....but none of them worked harder than this man. He's killing himself to make this show better, make it a hit again. If I can be standing here at this hour, you can be standing here too!"

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Gioberti84

Gioberti84 Soap Chat Active Member EXP: 11 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +831
    In my opinion it would be so funny to have seen Angela as a witch because anything was possible in FC's seventh year. Also that was an accurate description Jane provided to the host of Mrs. Channing. A true star who is unforgettable, for leaving retirement to make an elderly lady such a 80's icon.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Angela Channing

Angela Channing World Cup of Soaps Moderator EXP: 20 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +11,567
    The interview shows just how different Jane was from Angela: she was warm, funny and playful and was such a great actress to make Angela so believable when she was so unlike her in reality.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Snarky's Ghost

Snarky's Ghost Soap Chat Oracle EXP: 19 Years

Threads:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +8,966
    I want S7 to feel like this:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Chloe-Fusco

Chloe-Fusco Soap Chat Active Member EXP: 5 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +654
    Celeste Holm and Lana Turner should have been there, for old time's sake. Then you would have had the Witches of Westwick.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Arlene Halloran

Arlene Halloran Soap Chat Active Member EXP: 8 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +664
    I enjoyed the Gary/Jane/Morgan video a lot. Good fun altogether and isn't Jane such a terrific sport.

• Agree Agree x 1