I felt nostalgic...

Discussion in 'Knots Landing' started by Knots4ever, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Knots4ever

Knots4ever Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I felt nostalgic a few days ago and was looking at Knots clips. A few nights later I had a very random dream of Netflix doing a Knots reboot, developed by Mike Kelley who did Revenge and What/If... if only!!

Anyway, I hadn't edited any video in about a decade so I dusted up my skills and made an opening sequence for a 2020 Knots reboot.

I started out with editing the theme (a long lost version by Bobby Patrick which was posted on YT a few days ago)... I managed to cut it down to 20 seconds (let's be honest... if we are ever lucky enough to get a reboot there will never be a full blown 90 seconds opening) and "modernize" it a bit.

I then searched for drone footage of Palos Verdes and Torrance Beach, the season 9/10 Knots logo and edited together a little opening :)

Here it is - I hope you guys like it!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,313
    Medals:
    Welcome to our board. :)

I was a bit confused by your screen name at first as I am almost certain we had another female poster going by that screen name before the board crash. So at first I thought it was the same person who had returned.

Anyway nice job on your opening credits. Love the music too!

Oh and I wish Knots Landing would come back on TV again. Either as a continuation/reboot with original cast or as a TV movie of the week. It would be nice to catch up with the characters again. :)

What I wouldn't be interested in watching however is a reboot with all new cast, like the new Dynasty. I want the original cast involved or else I am not watching.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1