1. Festive Names

Do you want to change your name to something festive ?

Click here for more details

Dismiss Notice
  2. Support Soapchat.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Soap Chatters. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute, it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert free, so we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards any forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop some of the down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. All contributions are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dismiss Notice

How would you define each era of DALLAS?

Discussion in 'Dallas - The Original Series' started by SantaCarrintonEwingsBells, Feb 16, 2018.

1. SantaCarrintonEwingsBells

SantaCarrintonEwingsBells Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,777
    Medals:
    For me I have come to the conclusion that there are four distinct eras of DALLAS which shaped the series:

THE GOLDEN YEARS, 1978-1984:
    early years of Dallas in which VP herself said were the best years, it could do no wrong, 9 times out of ten of each storyline had the perfect execution, it was all new and fresh nothing had been seen on television before, we had the core cast of Ewings and Barnes, plus a number of memorable supporting characters, JR was probably at his most evil and sinister at this point.

THE MIDDLE YEARS, 1984-1987:
    Otherwise known as the era of mis-steps and falterings, though while still strong and popular, plus with the core cast in addition to some newer characters, not all very memorable, while the storylines were good, there were some repetition in them, the shooting of Bobby by his crazy sister in law; Katherine was a blatantly a repeat of the shooting of JR by his own crazy sister in law; Kristen, just four years earlier, the issue of Charlie Wade's paternity was resolved years earlier, yet the issue is brought up again, however during this era, they bravely killed off Bobby which was a great move for the series as we anticipated a brand new dynamic for the long running series, then we get to the five events that sent DALLAS slowly off the rail's in my opinion:
    - Miss Ellie's recast
    -The last half of season 9, after such a good start to the season, it all went a bit silly
    -Bringing Bobby back
    -Using the dream solution to bring Bobby back via Pam
    -Pam's botched exit

SEASON 11, 1987-1988:
    This is a strange one for me, season 11, upon rewatching it seems like its own stand alone era, its not as good as seasons 8, 9, & 10
    Yet its better than seasons 12, 13, & 14 - marginally, while the absence of Pam was jarring and somewhat a distraction for me largely to do with how she exited in the first place, and the fact that Donna was no longer around, the core Ewings are still there, yes even Jenna, despite the fact she should've gone at the end of season 9, the storylines aren't terrible, JR was still formidable, yet some storylines just seemed tacky and too Dynasty, such as
    Sue Ellen and Nicholas Pierce storyline, it just wasn't interesting, and seems to echo Alexis and Dex somehow, so yeah season 11 is a bizarre self contained era.

THE WOEFUL LATER YEARS 1988-1991
    So we're left with Cally, James, Michelle and April as the number of Ewings decreases even further, JR has completely lost his edge and becomes a foreshadowing of Donald Trump with his sickening marriage to Cally Harper, the once respected serial, becomes a playground for Hagman and Duffy for the last three years, it no longer feels like DALLAS but more like a pathetic parody of itself.

That's my two cents anyone else agree?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. pete lashmar

pete lashmar Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    D.J
    Ratings:
    +923
    For me it would be (DVD season count -

Season 1 - Season 3 - The founding years.
    Season 4 - Season 8 - The blockbuster years.
    Season 9 - Season 11 - The Silver years.
    Season 12 - The bronze year
    Season 13 - Season 14 - The worthless years.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Victoriafan3

Victoriafan3 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,979
    IMO

1978-1980 Dallas was finding its feet, still some top moments Sue Ellen and Cliff affair and Miss Ellie’s masterpiece but otherwise just starting out here

1980-1982 though it had taken off globally, I was a little ho hum by a Wishy washy Pam in a mental hospital and Leslie octopus Stewart who was a cure for insomniacs worldwide

1982-1986 and we’re off. This was great television! Without the exception of a, shall I just say, ‘different’ Miss Ellie, I really, really enjoyed these years. Stronger, yet still sweet and vulnerable and excessively beautiful Pam, Clayton and Ellie, Sue Ellen’s dramas and lovers, Lucy and Mickey, mark and Katherine, the groundedness and solid performances of Donna, bobby and Pam’s eternal love, I just loved this period. Period! :) loved it!!

1986-87 while some say this is the last good year, and I can see that generally it is, I just didn’t buy the dream. And apart from her fun scenes with Cliff, Pam (and all the women except for Miss Ellie with Wes really) became second fiddle to the Larry and Patrick show. And don’t get me started on how they write my favourite character and Mrs Krebbs out ;-)

1987-89 saved only by Sue Ellen, Ellie and the welcome return but still understoried Lucy and the welcome departure of Jenna

1989-1991 oh dear. This show has now past its used by date :-( the glory hey days are sadly gone but thank you Dallas. You will always be ground breaking, trend setting and iconic :0)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Clubsoda

Clubsoda Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +263
    1978 - 87 (Not perfect but a pretty consistent and enjoyable run with the cast we loved and a lot of good plots, acting and supporting characters)

1987 - 91 and TV Movies (Horrible this era just shouldn't have existed I don't enjoy anything about it)

Dallas 2.0 (As above)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Barbara Belle Of The Ball

Barbara Belle Of The Ball Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,936
    Medals:
    I would divide Dallas into the following

and as an original fan I dont use DVD count numbering of episodes

Mini series and series 1 - Finding its feet and starting out - a wee blonde lady steals the show for me and Bobby and Pam are hot!

S2 - 6 - The glory years of Dallas - the shooting of JR the most talked about story in Dallas history and it dominated the press, larry Hagman was hotter than hot, s3 was the weak link out of the lot, but 4-6 were classic Dallas with a great supporting cast too. The best ensemble cast you could ask for and it was the females of Dallas who kept me more intrigued than the Business and board rooms, I will take SF and family scenes any day over that.

S7 - The Dreary / Dire year that I choose to forget - but it did give us Swan Song

S8 - 9 The Dream season and i loved it, strong women and BBG back most of all, id rather have a Dallas with BBG than PD followed by Pams dream, I loved S9 too although all credibility went out the window with Pat D returning - but I loved Wes Parmalee

s10 - 12 - oh dear, its Dallas in name but lots of bland, blonde, cant act for toffee females that I dont care a jot for, and the loss of so many originals, Victoria leaving at the end of S9 being the biggest loss to the show and in Dallas history, also missed Donna and Ray, Sue Ellen looked hard in her final year on the show and i really didnt care about her movie, or the Range war, or Casey, Michelle and co and Miss Ellie morphed into Angela Lansbury

S13 - The Dire year - Dallas in name only and proof that there was far more to Dallas than Pat and Larry, being paid to turn up and have fun. I have never watched this season again after its initial showing and the DVD is still in the wrapper. A sad end to a once great show and cast, it was past its sell by date
    no Momma = no heart or soul or a character I cared about

TNT 1- 3 - insert any expletive you want! Its not Dallas - it doesnt come close

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  6. Piggy It's Kermit Outside

Piggy It's Kermit Outside Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +5,171
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    S. 1-2: The Golden Years.
    S. 3-4: The Who Shot JR Phenomenon.
    S. 5-7: The Glossy Era.
    S. 8: The What If... Season.
    S. 9-13: The Decline and Fall.

Once I imagined what colors I would use for the covers of my Dallas vhs boxes (remember them?). It was something like that:
    S. 1: Dark blue.
    S. 2: Yellow.
    S. 3: Orange.
    S. 4: Brown.
    S. 5: Light blue.
    S. 6: Light green.
    S. 7: Dark green.
    S. 8: Purple.
    S. 9: Red.
    S. 10: Beige.
    S. 11: Dark blue.
    S. 12: Pink.
    S. 13: Black.

Why? After so many years I have no idea TBH... :j1:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Kenny Coyote

Kenny Coyote Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Rock Guitarist
    Ratings:
    +1,644
    BY DVD Count

Season 1 - Introduction = Brilliant

Season 2 - Still Trying To Find Their Style

Season 3 - 8 - The Icon Years - Dallas Could Do No Wrong - Dallas set records which will never be equalled or surpassed. It became a worldwide phenomenon.

Season 9 and 10 - Cracks In The Foundation Begin To Appear - Season 9 started well but losing Bobby was a big blow. JR needed Bobby to compete with and they were the backbone of that generation of the Ewing family so without Bobby it wasn't the same but I guess for Patrick Duffy starring in the top rated drama ever wasn't enough. Then the desperate move to bring him back at the expense of the credibility of the show made Dallas the butt of many jokes - something that had never happened before to this iconic show. Then Victoria Principal was afflicted with Patrick Duffy mentality (being on Dallas isn't good enough - I can do better) Just like Duffy, she found she couldn't ever reach the heights in the world of acting he had reached in Dallas. Fortunately thy still had Deborah Shelton and Priscilla Presley but then they got rid of Deborah in a stupid move as if to say, "Our fans don't care about looking at beautiful women do they"? At least Priscilla was left and bringing in Sheree J. Wilson helped too.

Season 11 and 12 - The Waning Days Of Dallas - Both seasons had some good episodes and storylines but also had some dumb ones. Linda Gray had completely run out of things to do and it was obvious they had made a huge mistake getting rid of Deborah Shelton. A marriage between JR and Mandy could have injected much needed life into the show but instead they kept hammering away at JR and Sue Ellen's relationship which had been run into the ground by season 8. How many times did we have to be reminded their relationship didn't work and was obviously head for a final divorce? Seeing JR and Mandy happy together would have been a welcome relief from the drawn out misery of seeing JR and Sue Ellen continue to do the same things over and over to each other until it got painful to watch so much of the same thing. Realistically JR would have taken advantage of Sue Ellen's relapse into alcoholism in Season 8 to divorce her and get full custody of John Ross and then marry Mandy. JR could have gotten everything that made him happy so of course it was unrealistic that he turned down that golden opportunity to stay with a woman who mad him miserable.

Seasons 13 and 14 - Proof that even having Larry Hagman and Patrick Duffy couldn't save the show if the writing and casting of other characters just wasn't there. They did as well with their storylines as anyone could have but they weren't good storylines and the new cast headlined by Michelle and James was terrible. The writers, producers and casting people have to be held accountable for that two season fiasco.

New Dallas: Not even Dallas. An embarrassment to the Dallas legacy. Cider's avarice, laziness and incompetence was enough to turn away million and millions of die hard true Dallas fans who would have kept a real continuation of Dallas a viable product for far more than roughly just over one standard Dallas season worth of new episodes. She literally lost half her audience from the premier of episode one and the premiere of episode 2! There are so many people on tis forum who could have done far better than Cidre did and don't even consider themselves professional show runners that it's absolutely pathetic how such a wonderful opportunity was squandered so foolishly.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +8,290
    Medals:
    So DALLAS should be all about JR being "happy"?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,800
    Medals:
    I'm not sure he was capable of being happy. His character changed completely when Sue Ellen left - he was totally miserable (not that he was a ray of sunshine beforehand). Separating them was detrimental to the show. I find it mindboggling why anyone would think he'd be 'happy' married to anyone else. It wasn't who the character was destined to be.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Kenny Coyote

Message Count:
    Rock Guitarist
    Ratings:
    +1,644
    That was the character; he enjoyed life to the fullest except in his marriages to Sue Ellen although there were some happy times there. One of the huge differences between JR and most of his competitors is he enjoyed life so much more fully than they did. While they would show his competitors or people who simply just didn't like him making themselves miserable by moaning about what JR was up to lately and trying desperately to figure out ways to "stop" him with characters as diverse as Cliff, Donna, and Sue Ellen spending tons of time and energy trying to figure out how to "stop JR Ewing", you almost never saw JR spending much time trying to figure out ways to stop any of them. He was too busy enjoying his life to dwell on that type of negativity. When he did try to "stop" somebody, he even had a good time with that such as setting up Cliff to buy worthless land that Cliff embezzled to pay for, or setting Peter up to take a fall. You never saw JR looking depressed when he was formuating either of those plans did you? He enjoyed the whole process.

For all JR's faults not enjoying life was not one of them! Sue Ellen and Cliff are a couple examples of people who didn't know how to enjoy life, at least not for any extended period of time before they'd be back in despair again, or in Sue Ellen's case, falling off the wagon again. So for a character with that trait, it would have made all the sense in the world for him to do what I suggested regarding his problems with Sue Ellen, how he could have gotten full custody of John Ross, and married Mandy, who, whether you liked her or not, was someone who made JR extremely happy.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Victoriafan3

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,979
    VP made $200 million after Dallas, not through acting granted but still... Patrick Played a goat (all that kidding around, get it) Not quite comparable ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,800
    Medals:
    As I've said before, you can't compare the two and it's unfair to do so. If she had made 200 million through acting, that would be a different story (but again everyone's success is measured differently). I watched the True E Hollywood story the other day and it did state that it is unlikely that VP would have that success without the Dallas name behind her.

But I get that you're saying they aren't comparable :) It's really unfair that this keeps coming up - the other stars chose to keep acting, VP chose not to. Linda has had huge success in her theatre work and recent film work. It's two completely different fields of work and neither should be judged by what the other one is doing. Otherwise this board may as well all be about VP's successes, whereas in fact we should be being supportive of the Dallas stars and why this board is here.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kenny Coyote

Message Count:
    Rock Guitarist
    Ratings:
    +1,644
    Do you mean goat as in "greatest of all time" or do you mean he literally dressed up as a goat, possibly for Halloween?

At any rate, there is something comparable; they both quit Dallas to try to build their acting careers into something bigger than they already had done. We know it din't work out for Duffy and as for Principal, she never made it to major motion pictures after leaving Dallas despite her thought that she would become an even more successful actress than she had been in Dallas. The highest level she reached was some made for TV movies which got more less medium reviews - neither especially bad or good. Principal never managed to recapture the acting career success she had with the Pam Ewing character and Duffy never managed to recapture the acting acting career success he had with the Bobby Ewing character so in that respect they are very comparable.

The moral of the story is the gras isn't always greener on the other side of the fence and when you're one of the biggest stars on the most successful TV drama series of all time, the chances of the grass being greener on the other side are practically nill.

14. Victoriafan3

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,979
    Lol no I mean quite literally, didn’t he play a goat in something else during the season he was absent from Dallas?? Or did I dream that?
    ;-)

Linda has done some great stuff since leaving Dallas, no one would say otherwise.

But except Audrey Landers in the singing world, and VP in the business world, no one (including Audrey and Victoria) in the cast has had such a huge acting role/success equivalent to the heights of their Dallas stardom after they left the show?? How could you top that when you are already number one?

And yet they were all in the greatest tv show of all time and that’s why we are here, yes indeed, to celebrate the wonderfulness that was Dallas, the show we loved and the actors and characters we so enjoyed. Absolutely.

For anyone to achieve the level of fame and success to the level the cast did around the world even once is still utterly mind blowing and most people on the planet would not achieve that in their lifetime.

So yes, Dallas, and it’s cast, rocks. It was ground breaking and iconic. That’s why we are on this forum to express our views and gratitude to the show :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Snarky's Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come Soap Chat Oracle

Message Count:
    INFJ
    Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
    Ratings:
    +8,290
    Medals:
    It's so easy to divide a 14 season show many different ways, not just one.

But I'd say... I'd mostly divide it into thirds:

*Season 1 thru 4 (per DVD count, although both ways to count DALLAS' seasons have existed from the very beginning) Spring 1978 thru 1981, the early seasons when the show was kind of endearingly crass and JR was a bit too repetitively invulnerable and they were still figuring out what this thing was all about. It feels like a late-'70s TV series.

*Season 5 thru 10 (1981 thru 1987): from Jock's absence thru Pam's crash, DALLAS has become a very confident program that knows exactly what it's doing, despite portentious political gaffes like Mis-Ellie, Peter Dunne's overdressed and meandering year, and the use of the dream scenario to explain Bobby's too perfunctory revival.

*Season 11 thru 14 (1987 thru 1991): Although S11 almost felt like classic DALLAS, the show slips into its "we-don't-know-what-else-to-do" zone where they just decide to camp it out 'til the end. To me, their writing out Wendell and choosing to use Miss Ellie less instead of more were as symptomatic as anything about how wrong-headed the producers now were about the show (that and April becoming the next Mrs Bobby James Ewing).

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Lastkidpicked to be Santa's Helper

Lastkidpicked to be Santa's Helper Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,565
    Medals:
    And this is an example of what we see far to often: Instead of being thrilled at making good money on a successful show, people start demanding more and more until they price themselves out of the market.

How many interviews have producers said that with the increased salaries, they had to cut back filming on location. It is obvious when they are shooting on a soundstage instead of out in the real world.

I agree with the posters who list the first few years as the time that Dallas was trying to find it's style. As a behind the scenes guy, I love those early years and especially enjoy the fact that they used local people as extras. The non-professional aspect of that gave it a more realistic feel.

Consider this scene:
    Dallas.jpg

Look at the imperfections. Telephone wires running across the upper frame of the scene. A random light pole to the left and a guy wire to the right.
    I love it!
    You can practically hear the squeak of the hinges as they open the gate.

In fact, look at the position of the people:
    The extras are excited to be there, and are leaning forward into the fence with anticipation. Jock and Ray are collaborating on which cattle to buy. Lucy is close to them so she can respond when one of them asks her for something. And J.R. is a half a step back. The dutiful son, but wishing he were at the office.

Think of it, my friends. One quick screenshot that says so much about the thought that went into this show.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Barbara Belle Of The Ball

Barbara Belle Of The Ball Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,936
    Medals:
    from http://aliceinwonderland.evanderweb.co.uk/aiw855.html

It did have a good cast but it didnt exactly set the film world on fire - or the movie career he hoped for lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Payton Cross

Payton Cross Soap Chat Addict

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,768
    Medals:
    Season 1 - 2: The finding it's way years
    Season 3 - 9: The golden iconic years
    Season 10 - 12: The silver years
    Season 13 - 14: The black downfall years

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,293
    Medals:
    Season 1: The Mini-series
    I love the 70s feel to the show and how each episode is self-contained. The characters are fleshed out in a way that makes it possible for us to get to know them. The Ewing family is a dysfunctional bunch but there's something about them that's caught our attention. We want to see more of them.

Season 2-3: The Build up
    The show becomes serialized and it hooks it's audience. The plot gets more complex both in business and in private. The start tackling important social issues like Miss Ellie's breast cancer and Lucy's engagement to a gay man. There is the love triangle between JR-Sue Ellen-Cliff and who's the daddy to John Ross plots. The Barnes-Ewing feud looms large and when Digger dies he has passed the torch to the next generation. There is a shift in the feud from Jock-Digger to JR-Cliff. These two seasons all of course leads up to that JR is shot.

Season 4-7: The Most popular show in the world
    Dallas takes off internationally and it's success skyrocketed. It become can't miss TV and all over the world people were talking about the show. There is a power struggle between Bobby and JR who is going to run Ewing Oil after Jock. They compete for their father's attention and then against each other. The family deals with the grief of losing Jock. Clayton eventually sort of takes his place. Bobby and Pam's marriage crumbles. Jenna returns. JR and Sue Ellen get divorced and remarried. The show keeps tackling important social issues too with Lucy being raped and having an abortion and then the whole Mickey Trotter-Ray storyline.

Season 8: The fake Miss Ellie season

The show starts it's decline when Miss Ellie gets a face transplant. Although Donna Reed is a fine actress she is not BBG and her taking over the role of Miss Ellie backfires. Lucy's final season. Pam and Bobby reunites before he is killed.

Season 9: The Dream Season
    This season was different from the rest and can be seen of an alternative universe of what Dallas could have been like without Bobby. The strong points is Donna-Ray's down syndrom storyline, Sue Ellen hitting rock bottom and dealing with her alcoholism. She becomes stronger, gets a job. JR becomes interested in her again. They reconcile. There is tension at the office too with Pam and JR running Ewing Oil.

Season 10: The Come back season
    It's back to basic again this season with Bobby and Pam getting remarried. It's what the viewers have waited for ever since they divorced. The show is stronger and better this season than in a long time. But some viewers won't accept the dream resolution and the show loses it's credibility and becomes a bit of a laughing stock. When the season closes on Bobby and JR losing Ewing Oil and Pam crashing into that truck Dallas as we know it is over.

Season 11-13: The Twilight years
    With Pam gone the Barnes-Ewing feud no longer works and they try to reinvent the show. They have Bobby-Cliff-JR work together at the new Ewing Oil. They have Bobby romance lots of women before he falls in love with April and they get married. They try to bring in McKay and his son as some new bad guys and enemies of the Ewings. They bring in new and younger characters and gives JR a child bride that he's hopelessly mismatched with. They switch between action (ranch war) and humor (Halleyville) to murder mystery (Clayton's pals being murdered) with no clear direction of what they want.

Season 14: The dark season
    Bobby spends most of the season trying to avenge April's murder. The family feeling and three generations living in the same house that has always been unique to Dallas is missing after Miss Ellie and Clayton's dismiss from the show. They try to recapture it by having Deborah Lynn and Jimmy show up but it fails. Cliff turns killer. The show is very male centered and lack strong female characters. Cally, Michelle and Vanessa can't fill the void of Sue Ellen, Lucy and April.

Dallas TNT Season One: Great potential

Hurrah the show is back after 21 year and the world sure has missed it's favorite show. We want some great drama to watch and love to catch up with JR, Bobby and Sue Ellen and get to know the next generation. The potential for a hit show was there. But when the season closes on the couple switch and PamBecca faces no reprecussion for a murder she has just commmited the show loses touch with reality.

Dallas TNT Season Two: JR's death
    JR is dead and the show is struggling to survive without him. Instead of dealing with his death properly they fill the show with one plot twist after an other. There is a shred of hope that Pam might return and blow new life into the show. But it all comes to nothing.

Dallas TNT Season Three: What happened?
    Crime. Drug cartel. Snorting grandma's. Threesome. Infidelity. Recycled plots. Plot twists.
    The show has spun out of control and doesn't know what it wants to be. It tries too hard to distance itself from the original Dallas and it doesn't work. People want to watch a drama about a family. Not a crime drama with a lot of plot twists. It all ends on a cliffhanger and when the show is dropped the audience is left feeling disappointed that Dallas long awaited comeback has failed.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Justine

Justine Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +701
    This is exactly how I would describe the seasons.

• Like Like x 1