Hollyoaks Hollyoaks

Discussion in 'UK Soaps Forum' started by Ome, Sep 12, 2016.

1. J. R.'s Piece

J. R.'s Piece Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    From Hollyoaks Spoilers and News:
    14650182_1266312420079743_8364895162178031049_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    Hollyoaks Halloween trailer released today:

• Like Like x 2
  3. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    Nooooo!!!:sad:

• Like Like x 1
  4. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    From Hollyoaks Past, Present, Future:

"Hollyoaks stars reveal tearjerking new details of Jade Albright's death

"Jade slowly slips away in Alfie's arms."

Hollyoaks stars Kassius Nelson and Richard Linnell have revealed some heartbreaking new details about Jade Albright's tragic death.

Earlier this week, the popular cast members officially confirmed the news that fans had been dreading - Jade won't win her brave battle against cancer.

It's now been confirmed that Jade's final episode will air at the end of next week, when she and her boyfriend Alfie Nightingale daydream that they're in Southport together.

The touching scenes play out after Jade develops a serious infection due to her weakened immune system, which ultimately leads to her slipping away.

Kassius told Inside Soap: "Jade had a difficult upbringing and was in and out of care, but her happiest family memories happened when she would go to visit Southport with Sonia and their mum.

"She doesn't want to die in the hospital and would go to Southport and sit on the beach if she could. So she asks Alfie to enjoy this moment with her and imagine that they're there.

"They sit on the beach talking and looking at comets, and Jade says she's cold and has to go, because of course the reality is that she's dying.

"It's been a long struggle and she's said goodbye to everyone, and now that she knows they're okay with letting her go, she's ready to let herself go too."

Richard Linnell, who plays Alfie, added: "So Jade slowly slips away in Alfie's arms. I couldn't have asked for a better ending to this story. It's wonderfully loving through horrendous circumstances, and makes you laugh and cry at the same time."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

------------------
    From Hollyoaks Past, Present, Future:

"Hollyoaks bosses want to bring back Jude Cunningham again next summer

There's great news if you're a fan of Hollyoaks schemer Jude Cunningham, as Davinia Taylor is already planning another return to the show.

Davinia reappeared on the Channel 4 soap last week after 18 years away from the role of Jude, but make the most of her while you can, because she's only back for a few weeks.

Don't fret though - it turns out that Hollyoaks boss Bryan Kirkwood was so delighted to see Jude back that he's making plans for another exciting comeback at the same time next year.

Speaking on ITV's This Morning today (October 12), Davinia revealed: "I've got four children and they just see me as 'mum'. I've been asked many times to go back and it's always been when I'm doing the school run - I'm always there for the babies - or I've been pregnant, one or the other.

"So I got a call and I think I was just serving lasagne or something and my eldest said: 'What do you mean, go on TV? You? You do nothing'.

"I was like: 'Well, excuse me young man, I'll show you'. So I did. And they managed to schedule it so it was through the summer holidays, because we have a huge break, about 8 weeks.

"So I moved up north, camped everyone up there and had a fantastic time up at the TV studios. It was hilarious. There were people up there from 18 years ago. Guys in make-up were exactly the same and people like the boom guys - it was like catching up on 20 years of wrongdoing."

She continued: "Bryan the producer said that he thought so much of the character coming back, that he said I can go back again next summer if I want to. And do you know what? That studio's notoriously freezing in February so I said: 'That sounds fabulous to me'.

"We're going to try. We're going to see what the storylines are like, but it's something that I'd completely consider. It's like a family and it gave me a self-esteem boost that I needed, because all I do is watch you guys [on This Morning] followed by Loose Women, and Jeremy [Kyle] early on.

"There's nothing wrong with that but enough's enough. I've spent 8 years gawping at you guys and it was nice to do something creative."

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,085

Oh....

Well, I'm glad the story-line is going to be made more memorable now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
  7. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    :cry: Tonight...

-----
    Why the little...!

"Good Morning Britain's Richard Arnold annoys Hollyoaks by branding Emmerdale's special week a soap first
    We can see both points of view.

By Mayer Nissim
    14 October 2016

With the NTAs not long away, the Soap Wars are kicking off in earnest, and the latest battle seems to be between Hollyoaks and Emmerdale.

When Good Morning Britain's Richard Arnold said that Emmerdale's upcoming special week - which explores the same day from the perspective of different character groups - was a "first", Hollyoaks fans weren't best pleased.

"We've seen that rather eerie trailer, haven't we, in recent weeks, where one of 10 characters is dancing with the Grim Reaper and one of them will be six feet under in a week's time," Arnold said.

"We know next week is quite extraordinary. We know it's catastrophic, we know it starts and ends with a funeral, the same funeral, and then each episode is seen from a different character's point of view on the same day.

"Never been done before. We've all seen helicopter crashes. We've been knee-deep in water in the Woolly.

"And you tell me [Ashley Thomas actor] John [Middleton] that this is the most extraordinary stunt that Emmerdale has ever done."

Now, Arnold could have just meant that it's never been done before on Emmerdale rather than all of soapland, but it did seem odd that he didn't mention Hollyoaks doing the very same thing last month.

"Er... POV week has never been done before? What about #Hollyoaks a couple of weeks ago?," said Oaks scriptwriter Jonathan Larkin.

Charlie Clapham, who plays Freddie Roscoe in Hollyoaks retweeted Larkin's post, and another pointing out that Hollyoaks got there first."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...randing-emmerdales-special-week-a-soap-first/

• Like Like x 1
  8. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    Hollyoaks spoilers: Tragedy as Nico Blake causes Maxine Minniver to lose her baby
    [​IMG]
    Duncan Lindsay for Metro.co.uk
    Friday 14 Oct 2016 7:25 pm
    [​IMG]
    (Picture: Lime Pictures)

Nico Blake’s actions in Hollyoaks have led to tragedy once more as a trapped Maxine Minniver collapsed after being sealed in an elevator. As a consequence, she has now suffered a miscarriage – and Warren Fox is on the warpath.

Nico had been hoping to trap Cameron Campbell in the lift as a way of getting back at him for not letting Peri Lomax come out but the plan went wrong and it ended up being Maxine caught instead.

Nico and Peri found Maxine collapsed inside and Maxine was later told that she had lost her baby.

With Warren seething with rage, he’s determined to make someone pay – and subsequent scenes will see him lash out spectacularly. But how far will he go – and who will be on the receiving end?

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/14/holly...niver-to-lose-her-baby-6192003/#ixzz4N6YXJ5Cv

9. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    Hollyoaks: Warren Fox goes out for revenge after Maxine Minniver loses his baby
    "It was Cameron. He's the one who made you lose the baby."

[​IMG]

© Lime Pictures
    [​IMG]
    By Daniel Kilkelly
    14 October 2016

Hollyoaks aired devastating scenes tonight (October 14) as Maxine Minniver heard that she'd lost her baby, but could the tragedy spark the ultimate battle of the bad boys?

Shock scenes this week had seen Maxine collapse unconscious after Nico Blake trapped her in a lift, intending to target Cameron Campbell.

At first it seemed that all would be fine as we learned that Maxine was getting the help she needed at the hospital in tonight's E4 episode, but events took a sad turn when the doctors checked on the baby.

When Maxine had an ultrasound done, a doctor gently broke the news that she'd lost her unborn baby and she'd need to have an operation to remove the remaining pregnancy tissue.

[​IMG]
    © Lime Pictures

Tearjerking scenes then followed as Maxine and the baby's father Warren Fox struggled to come to terms with the news, both breaking down in a private moment in the hospital room.

Nikki Sanderson and Jamie Lomas clearly gave it their all in the powerful scenes, which were some of Warren's most emotional since his return.

However, Warren's thoughts soon turned to revenge when he heard Nico mention how the lift had been targeted on purpose.

Needing a scapegoat to get herself out of trouble, Nico then lied: "It was Cameron. He did it. He's the one who made you lose the baby."

[​IMG]

© Lime Pictures
    Hollyoaks' next episode will see Nico feel guilty - for once - when Warren reveals how he's now planning to get revenge on Cameron.

Nico then warns Maxine what's going on and they both rush to stop him, but will it be too late?

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

[​IMG]

© Lime Pictures
    [​IMG]

© Lime Pictures
    [​IMG]

© Lime Pictures
    [​IMG]

© Lime Pictures

10. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    Hollyoaks fans praise Jamie Lomas and Nikki Sanderson for tearjerking scenes as Maxine loses the baby

Friday's emotional scenes draw a huge reaction.

[​IMG]

© Lime Pictures

By Justin Harp
    14 October 2016

Hollyoaks fans were moved by emotional scenes of Maxine Minniver (Nikki Sanderson) losing her baby in Friday's episode.

Heartbreaking events have played out across this week in the aftermath of Nico Blake (Persephone Swales-Dawson) trapping pregnant Maxine in a lift, instead of intended target Cameron Campbell (Cameron Moore).

While it initially appeared as if Maxine was resting comfortably in tonight's E4 episode, her doctor later delivered the grave news that she'd lost her baby.

[​IMG]

© Lime Pictures
    Jamie Lomas and Nikki Sanderson have earned tremendous praise from fans, as Maxine and Warren Fox struggled to come to terms with the tragic turn of events.

Take a look at just some of the praise that Hollyoaks, Jamie Lomas and Nikki Sanderson have received for the storyline:
    This storyline is now set to taking a troubling turn after Nico shifted the blame off herself, desperately telling Warren: "It was Cameron. He did it. He's the one who made you lose the baby."

[​IMG]

© Lime Pictures
    There's no way this can all end well with Warren now out for revenge against Cameron…

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...-lomas-and-nikki-sanderson-maxine-loses-baby/

Don't forget to vote for your favourite TV shows in this year's National Television Awards! Longlist voting closes at 11pm on Sunday, October 23.

11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,085
    I read about this yesterday and wondered if he normally speaks about the UK soaps or was simply an Emmerdale fan who has no knowledge of other soap's existence..? Either way, he should be docked three months pay.

• Like Like x 1
  12. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    As a matter of fact, Ashley Taylor-Dawson and Jessica Fox appeared on Lorraine (as usual without Lorraine) in August and promoted POV week!

Six months' pay should be paid by Richard Arnold to avoid Warren, Nico and Cameron devising something interesting for him. While the Hollyoaks' scriptwriter should be taught that over 4 weeks ago (in E4 terms) is more than a couple of weeks and this should result in three months' pay being docked from Richard Arnold. While Charlie Clapham's comment ("Hollyoaks got there first") should be attached to all Emmerdale publicity for the week and four months' pay should be docked from Richard Arnold. Next time, I shall not be so lenient.

Oh, Diane Langton is back filming as Nana McQueen.
    -----------------------
    51fQ4Wo6ZvL.jpg 1843357917.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V59093927_.jpg f6ef00a4efe564b8d8cfdde8d1617af0.jpg f58de33a75a13abc2b8494ea933372e5.jpg hollyoaks_babes_2011_calendar6.jpg tumblr_lpbf4t4VhO1qaiw5ro1_500.jpg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  13. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    From Hollyoaks spoilers and gossip:

"With the TV Awards not long away the Soap Wars are kicking off early and the latest battle seems to be between Hollyoaks and Emmerdale. When Good Morning Britain host Richard Arnold said that Emmerdale's upcoming special week which explores the same day from the perspective of different character groups was a "first" and "Never been done before" Hollyoaks fans weren't best pleased. He said "We know next week is quite extraordinary. We know it's catastrophic, we know it starts and ends with a funeral, the same funeral, and then each episode is seen from a different character's point of view on the same day" But the comment he made as he went on and said "This has never been done before on a soap" made a number of Hollyoaks fans and even the actors angry. It did seem odd that he didn't mention Hollyoaks doing the very same thing last month. A number of fans took to Twitter afterwards with one saying "Why is no one mentioning the fact that Hollyoaks did a Point Of View week a month before Emmerdale?"Star Charlie Clapham went and retweeted the post and another post pointing out that Hollyoaks did the point of view week first.

[​IMG]"

• Like Like x 1
  14. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
  15. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,085
    Will they, or won't they ...?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    "Jade Albright died in Hollyoaks and the Internet can't cope

The heartbreaking scenes were aired tonight

Get daily news by email
    Channel 4 [​IMG]
    Jade and Alfie
    Devastated Hollyoaks fans took to social media tonight as Jade Albright lost her fight against cancer.

Teenage couple Jade and Alfie Nightingale were both diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma this year, creating a unique bond between the pair as they support each other through the difficult times ahead.

[​IMG]
    Jade and Alfie

The couple end up marrying but Jade's illness worsens, while Alfie is given the all clear.

During the couple's anniversary party on Wednesday Jade collapses and is rushed to intensive care, where she is diagnosed with an infection.

On Thursday's Channel 4 episode a doctor announces that her antibiotics haven't worked and that she needs dialysis.

And in tonight’s E4 episode viewers saw Jade pass away while day dreaming with Alfie.

The cute couple use their imaginations to picture a fun day out in Southport – playing games at the fair and watching their comet - however in the real world Alfie discovers that Jade has died in his arms.

[​IMG]
    Jade Albright's final scenes
    Earlier this month the pair, played by Richard Linnell and Kassius Nelson, released a video that said Jade would die from her illness and tonight the tragic scenes played out.

Hundreds of people took to Twitter to share their heartbreak at the emotional scenes."

Death reaction tweets here:
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tv/jade-albright-dies-hollyoaks-internet-12050842

17. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    We'll just have to wait and see.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    I don't know.
    f2b010340cab2ec58d07e5f3a8732ace.jpg

-------

Hollyoaks spoilers: We will see Jade Albright again following her tragic death
    [​IMG]
    Duncan Lindsay for Metro.co.uk
    Thursday 20 Oct 2016 7:25 pm
    [​IMG]
    (Picture: Lime Pictures)

Hollyoaks have said goodbye to a much loved character in tragic scenes which saw Jade Albright die after losing her battle with cancer but this isn’t the last time we will see Kassius Nelson in the show.

Grieving Alfie Nightingale will eventually bring himself to watch a video left to him by Jade containing a heartfelt message which fans will be able to see in the episode too – and it is destined to break our hearts all over again.

Beyond that, Alfie will deliver a eulogy to his lost love at her funeral before being unable to take anymore and rushing off. Locking himself in his room, he convinces himself that he can still hear and see Jade and vows to stay in his fortress of solitude with her.

Could this be the beginning of a devastating breakdown for the grieving lad as he struggles to cope with his loss?

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/20/holly...owing-her-tragic-death-6204244/#ixzz4Ni2PjDxg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,085
    I'm not a hard person
    I'm not without emotions

But I just couldn't get any emotional attachment from Alfie & Jade's story.

Wifey & Teen Ome were extremely upset with Jade's death and I was just thinking, hoping this story will be coming to a closure.

20. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,231
    Medals:
    I'm not upset about Jade dying. I'm not without emotions either. Although most of the time I don't know wherever I left them. I mean I've lost my father and I remember losing my mother's eldest sister to cancer, when I was nine, which was the trigger event that caused us to lose touch (apart from births, christenings, weddings, hospital vigils and funerals) with her direct descendants (children to great-great-great-grandchildren), despite many of these people living in the same or adjacent counties to us. My father had two forms of cancer. But I wasn't emotionally moved by the story, alhough I liked some of the work by the actors. I watched it and was okay with it but not deeply involved with it.

I was more drawn in by Warren and Maxine losing their baby, although I did expect it, due to last week being Babyloss Awareness Week & October 15th being International Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness/Remembrance Day.
    Stuart Damon still makes ghostly guest reappearances on the US soap General Hospital and his character has been dead for nine years.

and yes, Tracy is played by the actress who played Judy Trent, who Gary Ewing had an affair with while sponsoring her husband at AA in Knots Landing Season Two

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 1)