Hollyoaks First look at Linda on Hollyoaks

Discussion in 'UK Soaps Forum' started by Sarah, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Sarah

Sarah Super Moderator Staff Member Original Member Since 1998

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,564
    Medals:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,123
    @J. R.'s Piece already posted these in the Hollyoaks thread Sarah..:D

But it's Linda Gray and the least we can do is give her, her own thread. :jolly:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sarah

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,564
    Medals:
    Yeah and it's me. And Linda. End of!:box::box::box:

God what I'd give even to be Lysette Anthony's eyelash right now.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mel O'Drama

Mel O'Drama Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +9,107
    Medals:
    :giggle:

Do we have a "Post of the year" nomination thread up yet?

• Like Like x 1
  5. J. R.'s Piece

J. R.'s Piece Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    Medals:
    Linda Gray already has her own thread for Hollyoaks, Ome. Which you started and Sarah posted in. I popped it in there too four days ago, quoting Sarah in the hope that Sarah would see it.
    http://www.soapchat.net/index.php?threads/meet-tabitha-maxwell-brown-linda-gray.101/

But you can never have too many Linda Gray threads for Hollyoaks. Well, you can never have too many Hollyoaks threads. After all, it has generated several spin-off series and specials.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,123
    I don't know what annoys me more - Sarah starting yet another thread, or me completely forgetting I started that one.

It infuriates me when it when I don't know which direction to send my hate...

:huh:

• Like Like x 2
  7. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    Medals:
    Oh, not at all. You've been busy steering Soapchat through during a difficult time. Like Greg Preston on Survivors. Although he ended mostly absent for series three and got stabbed, dumped in a stream and was dying from smallpox (but deliberately infecting some villains with smallpox) two episodes before the end of the show. So not too much like him.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Sarah

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,564
    Medals:
    Hang on a minute.

I have worshipped this lady since I was a foetus. There is no need for annoyance or hate. My love and obsession trumps both of you and wipes out your annoyance. I laugh in the face of your hatred!!! LAUGH I tell you!

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazyme::crazyme:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,123
    :girl:

10. Sarah

Message Count:
    Actress
    Ratings:
    +5,564
    Medals:
    My rights where Linda is concerned are kinda like Charles' relationship with Camilla Parker Do-Da - 'non negotiable'.

11. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    Medals:
    Correct. With the exception of glee and sneering, emotions jam the immensely complicated clockwork that forms my creative reasoning processes and logical precision. Have you seen all of these?
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/hollyoaks/articles/news/dallas-meets-hollyoaks/4789
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37111203
    http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-08-18/dallas-star-linda-gray-to-join-hollyoaks-cast
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...dallas-linda-gray-arrival-is-such-a-big-deal/

• Like Like x 2
  12. J. R.'s Piece

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,240
    Medals:
    Hollyoaks star Lysette Anthony on working with Dallas legend Linda Gray - and calling her "mummy"
    Lysette reveals what it has been like to work with the 80s soap icon who played Sue Ellen in Dallas
    • Lysette reveals what it has been like to work with the 80s soap icon who played Sue Ellen in Dallas

[​IMG]
    (left to right) Lysette with Linda and Sophie Porley who plays her daughter Ellie

Hollyoaks star Lysette Anthony has spoken of her delight at working with Dallas legend Linda Gray on the Channel Four soap.

Movie star and model Lysette’s tempestuous character Marnie Nightingale swept into Hollyoaks earlier this year - and she is set to be joined on our screens soon by Linda as her mum Tabitha.

Lysette, who was a very glamorous guest at our annual M.E.N. Diary party on Friday night, was full of praise for her co-star who played Sue Ellen Ewing in the huge 80s TV show Dallas.

She told us: “She is shockingly beautiful, really elegant and graceful woman.

“And she’s so very patient.

“When we were told she was joining the cast the reaction was ‘oh my god it’s Sue Ellen.’”

“I’m so proud to call her mummy. It’s going to be really good.

“It’s absolutely fantastic to work with her and we have had such a blast.”

Lysette, who was heralded as the face of the 80s by legendary photographer David Bailey, starred in the Woody Allen film Husbands and Wives and her TV roles include Auf Wiedersehen, Pet and the sitcom Three Up, Two Down.

[​IMG]
    Lysette and co-star Richard Linnell at the M.E.N. Diary Party

Marnie, the ex wife of Mac Nightingale and mother of Nathan, Ellie and James, arrived in Hollyoaks to cause chaos for Mac in February.

Lysette says she has never been happier in an acting role than she has while playing Marnie.

But we will see Linda’s arrival as Tabby takes her cool and collected character along a new emotional path.

“I came out of the last scene with Linda and I said ‘I need a cuddle’,” she revealed.

“We go to places that are emotional.”
    --------------------------

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...hollyoaks-lysette-anthony-linda-gray-11936250

• Like Like x 2