Falcon Crest Forum

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Ome, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,000
    If you're out there and wondering what's happened, we had a severe server issue where everything crashed and the team have been working hard to try and find a back-up, sadly the longer we look the more real it becomes over what has gone

There's not a lot we can do other than re-build the forums and hope that all the Falcon Crest gang find their way back.

Please try and recreate some of your favourites Falcon Crest threads and hopefully they will inspire some new threads along the way.

It matters not what we've lost but what we still have and that's the community spirit which has been successful for many years and hopefully many more to come.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,000
    I tried to focus the colours on this logo and now I'm finding this forum a little too bright.

[​IMG]

Is everyone happy with the colours, of would you prefer the shades to be a little darker?

• Like Like x 7
  3. JROG

JROG Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,814
    Medals:
    I think it's pretty spot on, except maybe at the very top Home/Forum/Members bar, which is bright yellow and clashes with the pale blue lettering.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Gioberti84

Gioberti84 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +634
    Medals:
    I think the combination is fine. Also it is a great achievement that all the forums are operational again.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,787
    Medals:
    The mixture of colours looks well. Very wine like, which is what it should be.

Angela swirls some red wine and then passes it, across her nose. She is having dinner with Emma and Damon Rossini, (a scene from season 4, 1984 – ‘85):

Damon: “I hope you don’t mind me but I took the liberty of ordering the wine.”

Angela wine tastes again, before saying; “Falcon Crest 1978 Cabernet Sauvignon. It’s undrinkable. It hasn’t been properly cellared.”

Emma: “Mother please don’t scare him off, before dinner.”

Emma and Damon smile.

Angela: “Why Emma I would never frighten off a suitor.”

Emma laughs and then says, “Don’t you just love her. Mother is very selective about what she remembers.”

The waiter arrives at their table and says, “Excuse me. May I tell you about our specials this evening?”

Damon: “Before you do that take the wine away. Apparently it hasn’t been stored correctly.”

Waiter: “I beg your pardon sir! We pride ourselves on our wine cellar.”

Damon: “Maybe you would like to take that up with the proprietors of Falcon Crest.”

Angela: “How do you do? I’m Angela Channing.”

Waiter: “Mrs. Channing I’m terribly sorry. I will attend to this immediately.”

Angela looks over to Damon and says, “thank you!”

• Like Like x 2