Elena's Baby

Discussion in 'Dallas TNT' started by jeffewing, Mar 24, 2019.

1. jeffewing

jeffewing Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Just out of curiosity who does everyone think was the father of Elena's baby? In my opinion, no show's season should end on a cliffhanger without already knowing it's picked up for another season. So many things were left up in the air.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Chris2

Chris2 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +427
    Mephistopheles. Cynthia Cidre stated that she wanted to bring elements of The Omen into the show, had it been renewed for another season.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Elizabeth Ewins

Elizabeth Ewins Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +71
    Hopefully Christophers.

4. Justine

Justine Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +673
    Probably Christopher's:re:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Toni

Toni Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Aspiring writer and factual webmaster
    Ratings:
    +5,015
    Medals:
    September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
    I think that Elena probably worked after hours at Judith´s brothel, given her easiness at swinging boyfriends and sleeping with childhood friends. She might be one of those who disguise as a maid and brush off the client´s butt...So...Elena wasn´t pregnant at all. She dreamed the whole season. She was TNT Dallas´s answer to our dear lovely, dreamy Pam. If I could buy the rights to continue the saga, I´d delete everything that happened after the last scene at Ewing Oil in the Season 2 cliffhanger, including John Ross sleeping with Emma. Then I´d start the RealSeason3, with Ray, Lucy and Lucas arriving at SF...and all the Rylands dying in a shipwreck...

[​IMG]

And here´s Brenda Strong when I told her: "You are fired!"​

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. stevew

stevew Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +827
    Medals:
    I’d have made it John Ross’s and have him go along with it being Christopher’s. Christopher would be in rehab for months (going by very quickly) and Elena in prison for working with Trevino. Bobby and Anne would raise the baby. Just an idea.

7. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,252
    I'd keep everything as we left it but start Dallas in the present day with Cliff Barnes funeral. Meanwhile....
    1. Christopher was killed.
    2. Elena gave birth to Christopher's son but died during childbirth and the child is being raised by Bobby and Ann at Southfork.
    3. JR's unknown daughter is resident Southfork Ranch hand and works alongside Ray who divorced Jenna in 2015. JR's daughter has no interest in the Oil Industry but has a passion for the land, reminiscent of Miss Ellie's love for Southfork.
    4. Sue Ellen is head of the Oil Barons Charity Foundation and grandmother and guardian to twins; a boy and girl and keeps an ever watchful eye, with assistance from Bum, over John Ross who is still reeling from the loss of Pamela Rebecca. She left John Ross, the twins and Dallas after the death of her father.
    5. Mama Ryland is serving life in prison after killing her son Harris when she learns he was responsible for the death of her beloved granddaughter when the drug cartel sought revenge.
    Of course these past characters would be mentioned in subtle ways by current characters as Dallas moves forward. My imagined Dallas would centre on the Ewing family, Southfork and Ewing Energies. Ewing Oil would be a subsidiary of Ewing Energies. The company has now diversified into Gas, Electricity and renewable energies.

....then along comes Lucas.​

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. stevew

stevew Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +827
    Medals:
    Lots of ways to move forward but certainly:

“Dallas would centre on the Ewing family, Southfork and Ewing” business, and “Ewing Oil would be a subsidiary of Ewing Energies” (I’d go with Ewing Industries like the company JR founded and like the business of the real life Koch brother - real life is a gold mine or ideas) . . . “diversified into Gas, Electricity and renewable energies,” etc.

This is a must or don’t name it Dallas.

9. Elizabeth Ewins

Elizabeth Ewins Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +71
    Who says there would have been Elena baby? The shock of Christophers death could have caused a miscarriage. The baby could have been stillborn with Elena dying in childbirth.

10. Karin Schill

Karin Schill Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Journalist
    Ratings:
    +9,059
    Medals:
    I think a new generation Ewing baby would be a good idea. Also Christopher doesn't have to be dead. It could have been someone else getting into that car and Elena just thought it was Christopher...I really hate the idea of Christopher dying. :mad:

Reading this a few weeks ago I hated the idea since I wanted Cliff to get out of the Mexican prison and being redeemed. But considering that Ken Kercheval is sadly no longer with us :(I agree that the new show should start that way, also how about if Pam would return for her brother's funeral?
    Maybe she wasn't dead after all and the death certificate in that box was a fake one?
    After all nobody saw her actually die on screen like with Bobby's death so anything would be possible...

I think that would be a major plot twist! ;)

11. Rove

Rove Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +4,252
    In my perfect world it would be great if Victoria agreed to resurrect her role as Pam but it would be highly unlikely - and everyone knows my thoughts on recasts. I questioned why TNT Dallas needed to revisit a past character but I think everyone is happy it has been dealt with. Now Katherine Wentworth on the other hand is someone I could easily have drop into Southfork and say hello to Bobby Ewing.