1. Musical Secret Santa

It's a Secret!

Click here for more details

Dismiss Notice

Did Peter Stavros die after going back to Greece?

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by MarkSinacori, Oct 27, 2016.

1. MarkSinacori

MarkSinacori Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +124
    In the 2nd last episode, Chao Li asks Angela what it was like in the hospital. And she said something along these lines...

"It was like a dream. But it was so real. Everybody was there. It was Maggie, and Chase, and Stavros. And all the fighting and the bickering was all gone. It was just...just laughter. Everything was filled with laughter."

It happens at 12:12 into the video. She said "Everybody was there." But the three she focuses on are two who were dead and one we hadn't seen in over a year.

I am not a hug fan of the show, but I did watch here and there online. Stavros left for Greece at the end of season 6. He shows up in the first 2 episodes of season 8 and asks Angela to come with him and leave Falcon Crest.

Then We never see him again. Do we hear anything about him?

In the 2nd last episode, Angela just makes note of those 3 characters. Two that we know were dead. One, sounds like he was as well, as Angela was going into the after life and it wasn't her time yet.

Does that mean Stavros had died sometime between the fall of 1988 and Spring of 1990?

In the finale, Angela mentions Stavros and says she knew she couldn't follow him and live in Greece. Nothing more. But in the 2nd last episode, it sort of sounds like Peter Stavros died sometime within the past 2 years.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. MarkSinacori

MarkSinacori Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +124
    Nevermind...I just watched the last episode and Angela mentions trying to raise money and going to Greece to talk to Stavros. So I guess he was still alive.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lockardian

Lockardian Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Perhaps I'm remembering incorrectly, but I don't recall Angela referring to Peter as "Stavros" during his time on the show. Certainly she called him "Peter" when talking to him, and either "Peter" or "Mr Stavros" when talking about him.

When did she begin referring to him by his surname? It seemed to jar hearing this in the last couple of episodes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,284
    You have to attribute Angela’s conversation with Chao-Li, when she mentions Peter to a difference in writers. This is the most plausible explanation. It was in the final season when Angela referred to Peter just by his surname. As far as I can recall she never did this in seasons 5, 6 or 8.

Angela and Chao-Li are enjoying their tea, in the Falcon Crest dining room. They talk about Angela being hospitalised in a coma, at the hands of Charley St. James, (a scene from season 9, 1989 – ’90):

Angela: “Oh it was like a dream but it was so real. Everybody was there; Maggie and Chase, Stavros and all the fighting and bickering was all gone. It was just laughter. Everything was filled with laughter. Ah well, I’m back now and we have a lot of work to do!”

Richard arrives for a bit of a yarn.

5. IDFfm0870

IDFfm0870 Soap Chat Newbie

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I could be wrong, but I think there was a scene at the beginning of the first episode of the last season, where Angela and Frank are in a car and she mentions Stavros, maybe visiting him (in the future).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Matthew Blaisdel

Matthew Blaisdel Soap Chat TV Fanatic

Message Count:
    past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
    Ratings:
    +2,489
    Yes, that terrible greenscreen car scene, it looked SO fake! One of the worst fake driving scenes i've ever seen. I felt so bad for Wyman and Taylor, that was really embarrassing, especially because it was the first scene of the new season right after the opening credits, which had already shocked me with that cheap new falcon logo. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1