Diary of a Beauty Queen

Discussion in 'JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction' started by Crazy For Sue Ellen, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Crazy For Sue Ellen Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +301
    CHAPTER 15

Sue Ellen put on her robe, and headed to the door. When she opened it there stood JR. “Hello darlin,” JR said, and he quickly walked into her room.

“Why are you here, JR? I told Pam to tell you I wanted to be alone. And, how the hell did you know where I was staying?”

“Well, my goodness, so many questions. Can’t I get a kiss and a hello?” JR asked, and put his arms around her waist. She kissed his cheek, and said hello.

“Satisfied? Now, please go. I don't want to see you,” Sue Ellen told him.

“Too bad. I’m not leaving, and you are going to listen to every word I say,” JR said.

Sue Ellen didn’t have a choice. She sat on the bed and said, “Fine but hurry up.”

“I understand why you are upset but did you have to run away? I’ve made worse mistakes and you never did this.”

“That’s not really fair. I shouldn’t have to explain my actions, especially after all the crap I put up with when we were married,” Sue Ellen explained.

“I don’t like being separated from you. Please come home, Sue Ellen. I promise I’ll be better. I love you,” JR said. He sat next to her and put his arms around her waist.

Sue Ellen closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She trembled from his touch and didn’t object when he began to kiss her. JR gently lowered her down on the bed. His hands caressed her body through her silk robe. She let out a soft moan when their kisses heated up. He nibbled her ear and his tongue glided down her neck, and back up to her lips. Sue Ellen trembled. She hated how easily he had her wanting him.

“JR,” she whispered; her body aching for him to be inside her.

“I want you,” JR said. He stood up and began to remove his clothes. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the bottle of Johnnie Walker.

“Sue Ellen? Have you been drinking?” JR asked. He was worried.

“No. Forget that,” Sue Ellen said. She outstretched her hands.

JR didn't let it go. He picked up the bottle and said, “It’s been opened. Oh sugar, why did you start again?”

Sue Ellen stood up. “I haven’t. Please let’s just make love,” she said and started to unzip JR’s pants. He stopped her.

“Darlin, wait. If you didn’t drink, who did? Be honest,” JR told her.

“Jesus, you come here against my wishes, get me sexually worked up, and now you want to interrogate me?” Sue Ellen said.

“Answer me, please,” JR pleaded.

“I didn’t want to tell you because I know how you get, but Cliff and I went to dinner tonight. We came up to my suite, and I ordered him the bottle, but he forgot to take it home,” Sue Ellen said.

JR tried to conceal his temper. He didn't want to jump to conclusions about Sue Ellen and Cliff. "I'm relieved but not happy about him coming up here."

“Nothing happened, JR. Look at me. Why do you think I wanted a few days alone to think without you?”

“I don’t know. That’s what I’m trying to figure out,” JR answered.

Sue Ellen put her arms on his shoulders. “It should be obvious. I can’t think straight when I’m around you. You only have to touch me, and I’m like mush. I get such a burning fire inside me from wanting you. I’ve never had that happen with anyone else, even Dusty. You drive me wild, JR Ewing.”

“Oh darlin, that’s the nicest thing you ever said to me,” JR said, with a chuckle.

Sue Ellen took off her robe. “Now shut your mouth, and let's do it!”

JR quickly took off his clothes and proclaimed, “Bossy, but I love it.”

~~~~​

August 7, 2005

Dear Diary,

P.S. -

JR showed up “uninvited” at the door of my hotel suite. Needless to say, after not being able to resist him, we had incredible sex. I’m breathless, and in total confusion about what the hell I’m going to do, but the smile JR put on my face is priceless.

I’m glad he didn’t listen to me. Goodnight. ~ Love, Sue Ellen

To Be Continued;)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    • Cyber Hug Cyber Hug x 1
  2. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +301
    CHAPTER 16

JR left Sue Ellen’s suite and went home after they made love. He promised he would give her time to think. She told him by the end of the week she’d decide what she would be doing. JR assumed he knew what the answer would be.

Sue Ellen kept her morning plans for breakfast with Cliff. She had no intention of telling him what happened with JR. She didn’t owe him an explanation, but felt like a hypocrite after she complained to Cliff about him.

“Is something wrong, Sue Ellen?” Cliff asked.

Sue Ellen looked up and smiled. “No, of course not. I’m just kinda tired. I...um...didn’t sleep that good last night.”

“I slept like a baby. I drank a little too much of that whiskey but it was worth it. Thanks again. Remind me to take it when we leave,” Cliff said, securing the bag Sue Ellen put it in.

“No problem Cliff. I haven’t had a drink in almost twenty years but I still don’t want it around if I can help it,” Sue Ellen told him.

“I understand Sue Ellen. Well, I’m glad we were able to get together for breakfast. I have an appointment at 2 o’clock.”

“With someone good I hope,” Sue Ellen said, with a smile.

Cliff chuckled. “It’s not a date honey, it’s with my accountant, Mr. Pratt. My company is having some financial problems but it’ll work out.”

“Oh Cliff, I’m so sorry. What happened?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Bad decisions but I’ve come out of worse, so what are you going to do today?” Cliff asked. He didn’t want to burden Sue Ellen with his financial woes.

“Nothing much. Is there anything I can do? Do you need money?” Sue Ellen asked.

“Absolutely not. I will never ask you again. I...I made that mistake once, and I still regret it,” Cliff told her.

Sue Ellen put her hand on his knee. “Well I was wrong. I should’ve given it to you. When you were in a coma, I swore that if you ever needed help again I’d be there for you.”

“Sue Ellen, I...I can’t honey. I shouldn’t have told you about my meeting. I’m sorry. Let’s just forget it, okay?” Cliff said.

“But Cliff...I have a lot of money.” She touched his face with her hand and said, “Whatever you need, I will give it to you.”

Cliff had tears in his eyes and shook his head. “No Sue Ellen.”

“Come on, please let me make up to you. I still feel bad.”

“No, it was my fault not yours. I shouldn’t have jeopardized our relationship,” Cliff said.

Sue Ellen took a moment to respond. She was a little choked up remembering how she felt. “I was going to say yes to marrying you that night. I know I had said no talk about marriage, but I was going to surprise you afterward,” Sue Ellen told him.

“After what? Dinner?” Cliff inquired.

“No silly. Sex. I was looking forward to us making love that night. I loved you, Cliff but I was hurt because I thought you were using me. I was wrong, and JR should never have done what he did to you. If it wasn’t for his brutal scheme, we would have married,” Sue Ellen confided.

“Oh honey, I still love you but I really can’t accept your money. Please don’t worry,” Cliff said, as he kissed her cheek.

Sue Ellen didn’t push. “But I will always worry about you, Cliff. You're a part of me. I could never forget what we shared,” Sue Ellen said; her hand on his. She was about to kiss him but the waiter interrupted with the check. Sue Ellen grabbed it from the table. “I’m paying and I don’t want any objections.” Cliff didn’t argue.

As they stood in the lobby, Sue Ellen and Cliff hugged briefly. “Promise me that you will tell me what happened. I will order room service, and we can have dinner in my suite tonight around 6 o’clock. How does that sound?”

“Sounds wonderful. I’ll see you then,” Cliff said. This time she quickly kissed his lips and they hugged.

Sue Ellen went back to her room, and no sooner did she shut the door, her phone alerted her to a text message from JR.

I love the taste of your succulent lips; the silkiness of your skin; and the warmth of your body. Do you know the best part of making love to you? Well, its the glorious moans you make in the thrall of passion, and pinnacle moment shouting out my name in complete ecstasy. You are still the most exciting woman I have ever known. I love you. xoxo

Sue Ellen sat on the bed and laid back. She let out a sigh. Oh God, he doesn’t make it easy for me.

To Be Continued;)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019 at 1:19 AM
  3. Crazy For Sue Ellen

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +301
    CHAPTER 17

Despite JR's texts, Sue Ellen thought about Cliff and the predicament he was in. She wanted to help but respected his wishes. She prayed he'd be able to resolve it. She kept looking at the clock; their dinner plans couldn't come soon enough for her.

MADISON’S

Cliff sat there anxious. Even though he knew that his company was heading for bankruptcy, he thought about Sue Ellen. A part of him wanted to say yes to her offer, but he promised he would never ask or accept money from her. He’d rather his company go kaput. He hoped his accountant had a different solution. His personal finances were okay, but he couldn't afford to dump anymore money to keep Barnes Industries afloat.

When he saw Mr. Pratt walking over to him, Cliff could only put on a brave face and smile.

SUE ELLEN’S SUITE - 6 p.m.

The doorbell rang and Cliff was right on time. When she opened the door, Cliff was not his exuberant self but he managed a quick smile, and kissed her on the cheek.

“I take it from the look on your face that the news isn’t good,” Sue Ellen said.

“No, I had to file for bankruptcy. My accountant said it was my only choice, and knowing the law, I agreed,” Cliff told her.

“Oh Cliff, I’m so sorry,” Sue Ellen said, and hugged him. He started to sob and held her tight.

“I don’t want to get like this in front of you, Sue Ellen,” Cliff said, and walked toward the table of food that was awaiting them.

Sue Ellen felt bad. “It’s okay. I’m here for you, Cliff.”

“I know you are but I want to forget about today for now. You understand, right?” Cliff asked.

“Of course. Come on, do you want a drink? I can order whatever you want,” Sue Ellen told him.

“No. I had one earlier and I’d only drown my sorrows. I rather drown myself in you,” Cliff said, his hand on hers.

“Cliff, I...I think we should eat now,” Sue Ellen said, and he agreed.

After dinner, they relaxed on the couch, and discussed his options. He wanted to go back to being a plain old lawyer, but with a firm, company, or even the government. He didn't want to have his own practice.

Sue Ellen had an idea. "Well, I know a lot of people that may want to keep you on retainer, especially if I recommend you. I can ask my attorney if their firm is hiring as well. Does that sound good?"

"Of course, that would be great," Cliff said, but he was visibly shaken. "It's still hard for me to accept losing something I worked so hard for and..." He stopped abruptly; his eyes full of tears.

"Shh, Cliff, it’s going to be okay,” Sue Ellen said, sympathetically. She began to kiss his face and lips gently.

"Oh Sue Ellen, I need you," Cliff whispered, and wrapped his arms around her. Their kisses became passionate. A spark that Sue Ellen thought was dead ignited.

~~~~
    August 8, 2005

Dear Diary,

Cliff came to my suite for dinner, and he is sleeping next to me right now. I felt so bad that Cliff lost his company that I comforted him in the only way I know how. We made love and it was wonderful. Well, to be honest, it was incredible, and I knew it would be.

I told Cliff that our going to bed didn’t change anything, or how I felt about JR. He said he understands but I’m not entirely convinced. Cliff and I have shared many highs and lows together but JR will be the one I spend the rest of my life with, well at least I think so. ~ Love, Sue Ellen

Sue Ellen woke up with a glorious feeling between her legs. His fingers played with her folds, and his tongue licked her sweet spot. She squirmed and let out a sigh. The intense pleasure had her in ecstasy. Her moans intensified and she orgasmed quickly.

"Cliff," she whispered, her breathing ragged.

"God you’re beautiful. I always loved doing that to you," Cliff told her. When he went next to her, his erection was in clear view.

Sue Ellen smiled and sat up. She stroked him gently then said, "Lay back." She kneeled in-between his legs, took him into her mouth, and slowly drove him over the edge.
    “You’re so hot,” Cliff said. He put his arm around her when she cuddled close.

A few moments later, while Cliff took a shower, Sue Ellen ordered room service, and turned on her phone. She was surprised that JR didn’t call or text her. For once, he abided by her wishes, but strangely enough, it didn’t make her feel better.

To Be Continued:)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019 at 2:13 AM

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 6)