Could Terry have been used in Season 06??

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by TJames03, May 12, 2018.

?

Could Terry have been used in Season 06??

1. Yes.

2. No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TJames03

TJames03 Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +329

Or was it wise that she was killed off in the earthquake?? I think she and Chase could have had and affair and teamed up against Maggie and Richard.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +980
    As entertaining a character as Terri was she probably wouldn’t have lasted beyond finishing season 6. In the past others have suggested that Melissa should have got the chop in the earthquake instead of Terri. While I was a Terri fan I was more of a Melissa supporter. As a matter of fact she was my favourite character. For this reason I wouldn’t liked to have seen this scenario unfold.

Terri was an absolute flirt and a man eater as you good as you could get, probably better screwed together than Melissa and I agree she would likely have sunk her claws into Chase, as Maggie intensified with Richard. In the end though it would have been the blonde sister with the nicest way who would’ve had the most loving good meaningful times, with both men.

Richard arrives at the hospital to see Maggie. She explains to him that Chase is out of surgery and then enquires about Terri, (a scene from season 6, 1986 – ’87):

Richard hugs a distraught Maggie.

Richard: “I’d like you to help with the funeral. Terri would want that.”

Maggie: “She loved you very much …….. she did love you. She told me yesterday, even then I just played her along. Even then I didn’t take her seriously.”

Richard: “What did she say?”

Fighting back the tears Maggie replies: “That she knew it would take time but that she hoped you would grow to love her too.”

Richard comforts Maggie again.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Gioberti84

Gioberti84 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +374
    She got a yes vote, from me. A team up with Eric could have been eventful, also.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson drilling for soap

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +13,440
    Fans usually expect a few victims.
    I'd rather watch her steal Peter Stavros from Angela (ha!ha!) and then become Eric's sexy stepmother. Ends up being killed by the gangsters who are looking for Kit Marlowe.
    She was going to lose one way or another.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Falcon Crest I

Falcon Crest I Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +394
    I liked Terri and all her humour with Richard. Laura Johnson who acted the part was invited back for a few episodes into season 6 but she declined, presumably because her input was to be hospital scenes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1