Celebrity Big Brother 2017

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Ome, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,600
    It's kind of hard to believe it, but Celebrity Big Brother is almost back on our screens. In a matter of just a couple of months, our January will be brightened by lots of famous folk doing all manner of nonsensical things in a bungalow, and we don't know about you, but we're frankly quite excited.

But who could be going into the house come 2017? We're already hearing lots of rumours that the new series will have a Gold Stars vs New Stars theme, with a fresh batch of celeb housemates battling it out against some returning favourites (well, favourites might be stretching it...) So who is rumoured so far?

NEW STARS

1. MALIKA HAQQ

[​IMG]

Who?
    Khloe Kardashian's bestie

2. BRATAVIO

[​IMG]

Who?
    X Factor duo

What's the rumour? Now we're not going to put an awful lot of stock in this one – Honey G seems like a more obvious choice, no? But obviously when Bratavio were booted out in the first week of the X Factor live shows they began making noises about appearing in CBB. They'd certainly be entertaining – God knows what they'd find to argue about after the whole raw chicken fiasco we were treated to on TXF – and it's not like they haven't got a reality TV show history (not only were they on X Factor, but they've both popped up on Body Fixers, too). Still, we're a little sceptical about this one. We'll believe it when we see it.

GOLD STARS

1. JASMINE LENNARD

[​IMG]

Who? Model and reality star

What's the rumour? Jasmine's certainly a "character", and we can definitely see producers being keen to snap her up for another stay in the CBB house. Not only did she appear on series ten (becoming the first celeb to get the boot), but she also starred in the regular Big Brother last year, when she struck up an unlikely (and surprisingly long-lasting) romance with fellow housemate Cristian MJC. Now reports are suggesting she's near the top of bosses' wishlist for returning stars...

2. STEPHEN BEAR

[​IMG]

Who?
    Reality star

What's the rumour? Brace. Yourselves. You might have thought you'd seen the last of Stephen Bear after he won (WON!) Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year, but it seems bosses couldn't get enough of his wild child antics and are tapping him up to return for the very next series - back-to-back Bear, who would have thought it? We can certainly imagine him wanting to make a big comeback to prove himself after some fans were less than thrilled about his triumph and there's no doubt that he brings the drama, either.

3. KATIE HOPKINS

[​IMG]

Who? Professional troll

What's the rumour? Katie's another former CBB housemate who keeps popping up in rumour rundowns, and is it really any surprise? Her clashes with fellow housemate Perez Hilton were utterly horrifying, and prompted more watercooler chatter than you could shake a stick at. Mind you, what if she follows through on her promise to move to the States now that Donald Trump has been elected President? Surely she wouldn't want to miss his inauguration... But frankly, we think it's far more likely that she'll be seeking camera time in the CBB house than packing her bags and emigrating.

4. PEREZ HILTON

[​IMG]

Who? Gossip blogger

What's the rumour? See above, basically. Like Katie, Perez's antics compelled and disgusted the nation in equal measure, and while he's said since leaving the house that he regrets going on the show and had a horrible time there, we can't help but feel that he wouldn't be able to resist another little stay. Goodness, though... imagine Perez, Katie and Bear in the house together. Don't have nightmares, kids!

5. LES DENNIS

[​IMG]

Who?
    Comedian and television presenter

What's the rumour? Now here's a blast from the past – Les Dennis was on Celebrity Big Brother all the way back in series two. That was fourteen years ago now, but we wouldn't blame him for giving the show another shot, as his first time in the house didn't show Les at his best – most people remember it mostly for coming in the middle of the breakdown of his marriage to Amanda Holden. Could this be a new chance for Les to show us what he's got?

6. SHILPA SHETTY

[​IMG]

Who?
    Bollywood actress

What's the rumour? Nope, nah, not going to happen. We will eat our actual hat if Shilpa returns to Celebrity Big Brother – and they're not even those hats with fruit on top of them – because we can't imagine her ever wanting to go back to that house after what she had to go through. Her name has been thrown out there in talk of the Gold Stars theme, so we're including her for completion's sake, but really – no.

7. JAMES JORDAN

[​IMG]

Who? Former Strictly Come Dancing pro

What's the rumour? Now this one is much easier to believe. James has never been one to exactly keep his opinions to himself, which CBB bosses are probably very excited about indeed. Reports have suggested that James has been offered one of those tabloid-friendly six figure deals to come back to the show – and given that his wife Ola is currently hanging out Down Under in the I'm a Celebrity jungle, it's not the most ridiculous suggestion.

8. NICK BATEMAN

[​IMG]

Who? Big Brother 1 housemate

What's the rumour? Big Brother's original celebrity Nasty Nick has already been linked to yet another return to the Borehamwood bungalow. He returned for Ultimate Big Brotherobviously, so could he be back for another crack of the whip? We're not sure he could really match up to some of the villains that have followed in his wake – does writing a couple of notes really compare to some of Bear, Katie and Perez's antics? But he knows why we want him in the show, so hopefully he'd ramp up the baddie behaviour.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Long Lashes

Long Lashes Soap Chat Enforcer

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,367
    Medals:
    I like a rumour thread :D

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag

[​IMG]

2013 housemates Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag could be in for a return to the BB house too and their initial stint on the show was filled with controversy.
    They entered the house as one single housemate and became embroiled in a feud with eventual winner Rylan Clarke, but it seems they made good TV as they were eventually named runners up.

Katie Price

[​IMG]

Katie Price entered the house late in 2015 after a couple of housemates were ejected but she eventually went on to win the series, beating Katie Hopkins to the title.
    Fans would love to see the CBB winner back in the house for an all-star special and she is one of the names being strongly rumoured for a return.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,504
    Medals:
    lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +6,504
    Medals:
    [​IMG]

They're like a gay Beavis and Butthead.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,600
    :jumper::jumper::jumper::jumper:

:rant::wall::rant::wall::rant::wall::rant::wall::r&r:

:lolling::lolling::lolling:

• Like Like x 4
  6. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,367
    Medals:
    Frenchy Morgan

[​IMG]

The French model famously appeared Celebrity Big Brother back in 2014 where she notoriously wound up her housemates.
    She spectacularly clashed with Will and Grace actor Leslie Jordan which resulted in Frenchy taking a pair of scissors to his underwear!
    A source told The Daily Star: "She wants to make a serious impact on the house so she’s planning all kinds of tricks to wind them up," so if Frenchy does appear, she won't come quietly!

S
    am Thompson

[​IMG]

He said he'd love to do the show, and he wouldn't be the first Made In Chelsea star to enter the CBB house, as Ollie Lock joined the show in 2013.
    But could Sam Thompson be a contestant on CBB for 2017?

I would love to see Frenchy again:jolly:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,600
    I too would love to see her back, even better if they got Leslie Jordan

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mo Mouse

Mo Mouse Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +933
    Some poetic licence here I think.

9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,600
    KARTHIK NAGESAN

[​IMG]

Who?
    The Apprentice star

What's the rumour? As soon as Karthik appeared on The Apprentice he felt like perfect CBB fodder with his bizarre one-liners and astonishing self-confidence, and he wouldn't be the first of Lord Sugar's rejects to appear on the show (see Luisa Zissman and James Hill). Karthik signing up is a rumour that we are more than happy to perpetuate, but it's not just us saying it – former Apprentice candidate JD O'Brien also suggested that Karthik would fit nicely on the show. It's just a shame that Karthik himself told us that he'd rather go on I'm a Celebrity. Boo.

SAM THOMPSON

[​IMG]

Who?
    Made in Chelsea star

What's the rumour? Full disclosure: we once went on a date with Sam Thompson and it was surprisingly lovely. Unfortunately, he ditched us for Tiff Watson but perhaps the second-best thing to being in a relationship with Sammy would be to see him on CBB every night? He's definitely one of the most likeable Chelsea stars – he's basically an excitable puppy – and he could actually do really well in the house. And of course, he'd be following in the footsteps of people like Ollie Locke and Stephanie Pratt. The only problem is that this rumour has mainly spread because Sam has said himself that he "would love" to do the show – which is fine, but it doesn't mean that he's actually been approached for the show, does it?

BIANCA GASCOIGNE

[​IMG]

Who?
    Glamour model, TV personality – and Paul Gascoigne's step-daughter

What's the rumour? This one looks very likely indeed – in fact, we hear that Bianca is already planning her hair and beauty treatments so that she looks her best when she goes into the house in January. We've been hearing this speculation for a while and it seems like a pretty good bet to us – and Bianca has a history with the show, too, having previously been a guest presenter on Big Brother's Big Mouth. She's no stranger to reality telly – she won Love Island with none other than former CBB housemate Calum Best back in the day – so hopefully she'll be able to bring the drama. Especially if Calum's in the house too...

CALUM BEST

[​IMG]

What's the rumour? We normally wouldn't necessarily have expected Calum to be a natural pick as a returning housemate – he finished third but isn't quite as dramatic as some of the other choices that have been rumoured. Having said that, apparently bosses want him for the "eye candy" – and if it's true that Bianca Gascoigne (with whom he previously won Love Island) is going in, perhaps there's scope for some scandal there?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,367
    Medals:
    From what I can remember about his series Calum was a nice enough guy, but for me not very interesting.

I don't know much about Bianca although she seems desperate to be famous.

I like the sound of Karthik, he sounds like an interesting character, such a shame he doesn't seem keen.

I wonder if BB is planning to use the two houses for this series?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,600
    I remember him losing his temper with Perez when he threatened to shove his massive ....... up his .....:cool1
    Oh, I'd forgotten about that, it sure could be done if they are having two groups.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,367
    Medals:
    :eck:

How did I forget?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,367
    Medals:
    Lee Ryan

[​IMG]

Could love rat Lee Ryan make another appearance in the house? After the whole Casey Bachelor/ Jasmine Waltz love triangle in 2014, we'd love to see who he hooks up with next.

Michael Barrymore

[​IMG]

You might have forgotten Michael Barrymore from CBB 2006, but he was actually a runner up. Michael is rumoured to be back for 2017, but with the other rumoured personalities, he might get a bit lost.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,600

Oh hell no!!:head:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,367
    Medals:
    Nicola McLean

[​IMG]

Nicola McLean looks set to return to the Celebrity Big Brother house - despite previously claiming it was “the worst experience of [her] life”.
    Nicola , 35, appeared on the show in 2012, but clashed with many of the celebs in the house especially her nemesis, Denise Welch.
    After an explosive row with the former Loose Women panellist Welch in 2012, Nicola was booted from the show.

The pair had a shouting match after Denise - who’d been on the wines - pulled down Playboy model Karissa Shannon’s trousers for a laugh, and Nicola got involved in the row and things got very heated.

Bosses are hoping Nicola may join Lee Ryan and Stephen Bear in the new house in January, promising fireworks from start to finish.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,600
    I'd like to see her share a house with Katie Hopkins

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,600
    We have an eye

"Pop goes January!!"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Long Lashes

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +11,367
    Medals:
    I wasn’t happy to see Nicolas name, but you’ve changed my mind Ome....
    ...I like this thought :D

I love it!
    I like the bold colours and it looks so different from previous eyes. We just need a shiny new chair now :jump2:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,600
    I wasn't too sure at first, because it is so different, but now it's kinda grown on me and it looks like it's in line with the 'All Stars' theme.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +16,600
    Jedward could be back causing havoc in the Celebrity Big Brother house next year.

[​IMG]

The X Factor twin duo are making a return for the All Stars vs New Stars series, according to the Daily Star, at a time when their company Planet Jedward has been posting big losses.

They're bound to get a big payday if they do return to the show, with rumours that the fee for their first appearance came in at £1 million.

The pair made a success of their first time in the house, reaching the final and coming third in 2011 while entertaining the likes of housemates Tara Reid, Kerry Katona, Amy Childs and eventual winner Paddy Doherty.

Imagine Jedward & Bear in the same house

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3