Big Brother UK - the last one!

Discussion in 'Reality TV Forum' started by Willie Oleson, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007
    I watched a clip online and it looks bloody good!

I know it's a double eviction, but I only think one of these three will go because they are doing 'a week in one night' so there will be more nominations, the game changer and then the eviction.

Of the three that are up now, I don't want to lose any of them because they are 'BB Gold' and whoever goes will leave a big gap in the house dynamics.

If I have to choose I would get rid of Hussain because Lewis is bound to continue arguing and finding most of the housemates as snakes in the grass.

Ideally, I'd love to see Sian go because she adds nothing to the house.

Then after her, maybe Brooke, Cian, Akeem and Zoe - though I love Zoe

• Like Like x 1
  2. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson SoapLand Battles Moderator

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +19,695
    Medals:
    Can't wait to see the Positive Nominations!!!! Not getting a positive nomination is even worse than getting a negative nomination.

I hope it's going to be brutal!!:popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007
    Friday's eviction show was brilliant and I wish I had watched this one live because I would have been on the edge of my seat. As it goes, I checked out who went on Saturday morning because I knew I wasn't going to see the episode until Sunday evening and I needed to know who went.

I loved how the tables had turned on Cameron, who had earlier said to Tomasz that he wouldn't be responsible for someone getting evicted when they were speculating over the mystery box at the beginning of the week.

I'm sorry to see Hussain go because he created some of the best drama for this series. In a way, it turned out to be a twist on both the new housemates who were quickly shown the door and we still have the originals fighting for the grand prize.

I'm also looking forward to this. It's a totally new concept and one I would have liked to see happen again if the show was still going to continue after this series.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007
    There's a rumour that Netflix is in talks with Endemol and possibly taking on Big Brother. Now sure how that works on something that airs daily.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007
    Big Brother's Tomasz Wania leaves the house on medical reasons

Register or to view Spoiler content!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007
    Zoe has an infectious laugh which I found when they heard about been shackled together, that was hilarious and then Cian talking about farting so much his arse is like a machine gun. :lolling:

Lewis really is the perfect housemate - when you're a viewer. I could not live with him, he's a total nightmare.

These lot really are a good bunch of housemates and it's weird because there's no one that is totally horrible, even Tomasz has grown on me and I never would have said this during the first couple of weeks.

7. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007
    Big Brother's Lewis removed from the house after using "unacceptable language"

:omg:

I'm two days behind and won't get to see tonight's until Sunday, but what hell is going on....?

Lewis Flanagan has been removed from the Big Brother house with immediate effect.

The contestant has left the Channel 5 reality after using "unacceptable language", the show has announced.

In a tweet on the Big Brother official account, they stated: "Lewis has been removed from the Big Brother House for unacceptable language that contravenes the rules. Lewis has left the House with immediate effect. #BBUK

• Like Like x 1
  8. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +19,695
    Medals:
    Wow! I haven't watched any BB this week, but I want to know where this is going. I wonder if Lewis was a potential winner or not...now he can wave that 100K bye bye.

9. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007
    Are you planning to catch up with it?

The positive nominations were fantastic.

10. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +19,695
    Medals:
    OMG! How could I forget?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007
    The prison task was one of the funniest tasks I've seen. One minute they take it literally, the next they're throwing the towel in. Cian hiding behind the sofa while Zoe had a cig was hilarious, I really wanted him to pull on her pigtails.

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but from what I can tell they don't show anything that Lewis did to get ejected from the show. This really hacks me off because how can they justify removing him without showing why? And most of all, what the hell did he say? It seems like the N word used by Rodrigo was allowed and he only received a warning for that, so what Lewis has said just causes so much speculation. I think they owe it to the viewers, especially those voting to save Lewis each week with an explanation and not the usual 'inappropriate words' jangle they're palming us off with.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +19,695
    Medals:
    I don't understand why a show that aims for scandal and rampage needs to be so painfully sensitive when it comes to removing housemates. It's also part of the whole experience so it doesn't make sense to censor that particular part.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007
    The world is going crazy with all the sensitivity that's happening and yet you raise an important part of what BB is all about. The only reason they are playing it this way is to create more scandal for the show, that's how I see it. They don't care about what the viewers think, they just want to grab the headlines.

The strange thing around this is Lewis' Twitter, he's on there thanking people for their comments, yet says nothing of what happened. Did he sign something that prevents him from telling his side of the story?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +19,695
    Medals:
    If this is how they play it then it's not my game anymore.
    Lewis was an essential housemate, and to remove him via the backdoor without a proper explanation is not acceptable.

I still hope Zoe or Cian wins.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007
    Totally agree and Wifey is saying she's not watching any more.

With just one week left, I can't do that, I'm here to the bitter end.

[​IMG]

16. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +19,695
    Medals:
    What really puzzles me is why BB wouldn't want to make a spectacle out of it.
    What if Lewis didn't agree, who knows what happened in that diary room, maybe security had to drag him away! That would have been so fabulous and sensational!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007

Maybe in their eyes, they have that spectacle. Twitter is busy with everyone being annoyed at BB for not showing what happened, it's also pretty much alive with comments about how boring the last episode was and how boring the last week of the final show is looking likely.

None of it is good news, but they have got people shouting about it.

18. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,007

Well, I say everyone, but @Richard Channing has been quiet about the whole shenanigans...

19. Willie Oleson

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +19,695
    Medals:
    Maybe his lawyers advised him not to comment...

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +7,056
    Medals:
    I am still watching, just haven't been in much of a commenting mood. It was a real shame about Lewis going and I'd love to know what it was all about, I mean, how bad could it be??? Like you said Ome, if they let Rodrigo get away with using the N word then it hardly seems fair to not at least give Lewis a warning. He often uses the C word, so apart from the N word I'm not sure what it could possibly be? I guess in one way I maybe do feel like it's good for Lewis at least if the world doesn't know what he said, because the backlash could affect him for the rest of his life.

Sunday nights show was actually really good with a lot going on. Just watched tonights, jeez, Brooke can be a real whiney cow sometimes.

• Like Like x 2