Nominations Battle of the Sexes (Bands/Groups) Nominations/Result Merged

Discussion in 'Soap Chat Music Stats' started by Ome, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,079
    From a total of 196 songs nominated

10 voted on 76 songs

[​IMG]

Here’s how they look.

1. My Silver Lining - First Aid Kit = 26

2. The Show Must Go On – Queen = 21

3. Take On Me - a-ha = 18

4. Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby - Cigarettes After Sex = 16

5. Here and Now - Worlds Apart = 15

6. Chain Reaction - Young Divas = 14

7. How Deep is Your Love - Bee Gees / Stoned Love - The Supremes / Patience – Take That / I Want You - Savage Garden / Young Love - The Tide = 13

8. Don't Stand So Close to Me - The Police = 12

9. Shot At the Night - The Killers = 11

10. You Can´t Hurry Love – Supremes / I Remember Holding You - Boys Club / Fifteen Years – Levellers / The Real Thing – Monroe / I'm so Excited -Pointer Sisters / Animals - Maroon 5 / Eyes Shut – Years & Years / He Loves You Not – Dream / I love it – Icona Pop = 10

11. Out Of Town – Zero 7 / Baby Love - The Supremes / It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls / Slow Hand -Pointer Sisters / Give Me A Break - The Ritchie Family = 9

12. Hey Jude - The Beatles / Death of a Bachelor - Panic! At the Disco / Story Of My Life - One Direction / Dancing In The Street - Martha & The Vandella / Play it Cool – Freiheit / You’re Gorgeous – Babybird = 8

13. The Sound – The 1975 / Cheek to Cheek - The Boswell Sisters / Cherish -Kool and The Gang / The Best of My Love - The Emotions / Let's Make A Night Of It – Arabesque / Heat of the Moment – Asia = 7

14. Brimful of Asha – Cornershop / You Stood Up – V / Yes Sir I Can Boogie – Baccara / Eternal Flame – Bangles / Marry Me – Train / If You Tolerate This Then Your Children Will Be Next - The Manic Street Preachers = 6

15. More Than a Feeling – Boston / Every Breath You Take - The Police / One Night Only - Jennifer Holliday; Sheryl Lee Ralph; Loretta Devine; Deborah Burrell and The Company / Open Arms – Journey / Hard to Say I´m Sorry – Chicago = 5

16. Bootylicious - Destiny's Child / Theme From Mash (Suicide Is Painless) - The Mash / I Eat Cannibals - Toto Coelo / Love in the First Degree – Bananarama / Pink Sunshine – Fuzzbox / All Out of Love - Air Supply = 4

17. Mr Sandman - The Chordettes / Boogie 2nite - Booty Luv / Where Did Our Love Go - The Supremes / About You Now – Sugababes / Tell Me Why - Expose' / A Change of Heart - The 1975 / My lovin’ (You're never gonna get it) – En Vogue / Common People – Pulp = 3

18. Manic Monday – Bangles / Meteorite - Years & Years / Story of Love – OTT / Barbara Ann - Beach Boys / Sincerely Yours - Sweet Sensation / Independent Woman - Destiny's Child = 2

19. Love Will Tear Us Apart – Joy Division / I'm a Believer - The Monkees / I Predict a Riot - The Kaiser Chiefs / There's a Beat Going On – Londonbeat / I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness / Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths = 1

Total votes chosen from your nominations.

1. @Jessie = 13

2. @Jason73 & @Mel O’Drama = 12

3. @Angela Channing = 11

4. @Ome & @Richard Channing = 10

5. @Toni & @Willie Oleson = 9

6. @Emelee = 8

7. @Banana Hammock = 6

Winning song nominated by @Emelee

• Like Like x 2
  2. Richard Channing

Richard Channing Soap Chat Enthusiast

Message Count:
    Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +7,232
    Medals:
    Well done Jessie and Emelee! :clap:

The winning song is one of my favorite songs of all time. I first fell in love with it when I saw this video which they used the song on (It's not the offical video) This is gorgeous, the visuals are just as beautiful as the music, it's quite spectacular.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Emelee

Emelee Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +4,950
    Medals:
    Wow!!! That was simply magical!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Willie Oleson

Willie Oleson SoapLand Battles Moderator

Message Count:
    marriage counselor
    Ratings:
    +20,104
    Medals:
    Congratulations with your "10 Nomination Wins" banner, Emelee:)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ome

Ome Admin

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +17,079

@Toni has also received his first Nomination trophy.

• Like Like x 2