1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

As The World Turns - Online Reunions

Discussion in 'US Soaps Forum' started by Alexis, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Hero EXP: 12 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +10,420
    Medals:
    I'm not sure if people any of you are aware or if these have been posted but here is a series on YouTube where a former PR guy from As The World Turns is doing online interviews with the cast. I've never watched the show but these came up on my feed and I ended up watching a few and just found them fun and interesting. I think @Daniel Avery will enjoy these if he hasn't already seen them?

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Daniel Avery

Daniel Avery Super Moderator EXP: 20 Years Staff Member

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +6,280
    Medals:
    I've only seen one of his chats, one which featured several cast members from Another World. On the AW thread I commented that it was frustrating due to the technical issues but I sat through it. If it had been any other subject/show I would have given up after a minute or two. So while all these chats would interest me (even shows I had not followed), I have stayed away out of fear that it would be similarly difficult to get through. If some kindly person would publish transcripts of his numerous chats I would be thrilled.

I see Michael Swan and Margaret Reed (who played Duncan and Shannon) in the link above. They were a big deal back in the day. Shannon was this mystery woman who showed up in town with a fake name--"Shannon" coming from the Irish airport where she departed Europe, and "O'Hara" being from O'Hare, the Chicago airport where she arrived in the US. Duncan's insane sister later engineered Shannon's disappearance into a jungle where some natives supposedly killed her and sent Shannon's shrunken head to Duncan.:eek: Of course she later came back from the dead (head intact) so at least she had an excuse to cut the sister-in-law out of the Christmas card list.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Alexis

Alexis Soap Chat Hero EXP: 12 Years

Threads:
    Ratings:
    +10,420
    Medals:
    Ha.. yes, they cover all that in the chat. I don't think there were issues with this one. Or most of the ones I have watched today. They have all been a lot of fun. Even though I haven't seen most of these shows, I just love the soap genre and am fascinated by these shows. Especially in the 1980s and 1990s.
    I also found a few from a different guy. The same on who did the Knots 40th reunion, and he interviewed Donna Mills, Eileen Davidson and Laura Wright. There is a lot of interesting content out there on all of these old shows.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Ray&Donna

Ray&Donna Soap Chat Enthusiast

Threads:
    Author
    Ratings:
    +3,195
    Medals:
    I remember that by the time I was watching TamaraTunie was his love interest