Apollonia Kotero in season 5

Discussion in 'Falcon Crest' started by Arlene Halloran, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Arlene Halloran

Arlene Halloran Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +604
    Medals:
    Apollonia's time on the show gets a mixed response from fans. Even though I knew rightly Lance wouldn't have left the Valley to manage her tour there was a hand out to maybe appeal to the younger audience, when she was on the show. So were you a fan of Apollonia's time or not?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Jock Og

Jock Og Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    Medals:
    Apollonia was entertaining, during her contribution of 10 episodes. She was a good bit of eye candy for Lance and of course he was smitten. Needless to say it wasn’t the first time he was smitten. With another four seasons after this one we of course will see more of his bed hopping, when more new good looking women land in the valley. Having been just fresh from doing ‘Purple Rain’ and singing some solo material the song bird that was Appollonia didn’t get everyone’s approval. Bing Crosby would have been more Angela’s cup of tea.

Lance is partying with Apollonia and a dozen others, at the Falcon Crest pool. They are celebrating his recent business deal, while listening to Apollonia singing on a ghetto blaster. Angela interrupts their fun. She switches off the ghetto blaster, without hesitating, (a scene from season 5, 1985 – ’86):

Angela: “Lance. Come here!”

Lance: “Yes grandmother.”

Angela: “I want these aliens out of here immediately.”

Lance: “These aliens are my friends.”

Angela: “And it’s my house.”

Lance: “I live here too.”

Angela: “With my permission. Another thing; stay away from that ‘Babalonian’ character.”

Lance: “Her name is Apollonia, a dear friend of mine and a business partner.”

Angela: “Monkey business if I know you!”

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chloe-Fusco

Chloe-Fusco Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +599
    Medals:
    I enjoyed some of Apollonia performances. In my opinion she was an okay character.

4. Gioberti84

Gioberti84 Soap Chat Active Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +738
    Medals:
    Ms. Kotero was a more interesting character than Lorraine and she was fortunate enough not to live the show in a box.

5. Don Howard

Don Howard Soap Chat Fan

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +358
    Y7.jpg She was most welcome on my set.

• Like Like x 1