Alexis Morell Carrington... Flores?

Discussion in 'CW Dynasty' started by Grant Jennings, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Grant Jennings

Grant Jennings Soap Chat Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +1,012
    We've all assumed the man who will "expire" shortly after marrying Alexis is Jeff. What if it isn't? It seems like we will be meeting Cristal's father pretty soon and he is a wealthy and powerful man so he's obviously Alexis' "type". Cristal speaks of her "family" but I don't remember her saying anything specifically about her mother. Perhaps Mr. Flores is widowed. Imagine if Alexis becomes Cristal's step-mother! "Call me "Mom" ".

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ked

Ked Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,139
    Medals:
    Hey I already suggested that idea! :lol: But I'd love it if that were to happen! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ABrown

ABrown Soap Chat Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +65
    That's actually not that weird. Ana Brenda Contreras is only 32 years old, even though she looks like she's in her 40's. Nicollette Sheridan is 55. However, it's not Nicollette Sheridan anymore, it's Elizabeth Gillies (who's 25). So I don't know, I give up.

I love it. This makes a WHOLE lot more sense than it being Jeff.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ked

Ked Soap Chat Star

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +2,139
    Medals:
    Usually looking older than one is works against an actress (or so that's been my impression), but in Ana Brenda's case, it works: her character is married to a man in his 50s, and who has children in their mid to late 20s (I know James Mackay is in his early 30s, but I've always been under the impression Steven is just a couple years older than Fallon, who celebrated her 25th birthday last season). Therefore, I can accept Cristal's role as the new Carrington mother.

Agreed. Everyone's talking about killing Jeff off, but honestly, I'm curious enough about him to want him to stick around a bit longer. And Alexis becoming Cristal's stepmom... the irony is just too delicious. :D:D:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Avery Merry Christmas

Avery Merry Christmas Super Moderator Staff Member

Message Count:
    Ratings:
    +5,299
    Medals:
    I embraced the idea of the rich, dead guy being Jeff only because at the time the fortune teller showed up, the character of Jeff was not being utilized at all. He went two or three episodes without even appearing. This led me to believe his usefulness had come to an end, that they were phasing him out. This was before they announced Dominique's casting, and before they wove Jeff into the soccer team storyline. So now I could see them keeping him around as a perpetual thorn in Blake's and Adam's sides.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1