I was wondering, now that SE is running for Governor of Texas...
Would people actually accept/vote for a single woman or would this be an issue? Just how conservative is Texas in that regard?
And if so, who could it be?
1. JR (for obvious dysfunctional reasons)
2. Cliff (political adviser and financier husband)
3. Ryland (don't think that he is an option really, but well...he is there and he is power hungry)
4. Don Lockwood (he could do the ads for her campaign and they could explain why they divorced in the first place)
5. Dusty (the return of Lusty Dusty)
6. Younger man (maybe a campaign manager or something)
7. Other (please state)