Even though he was clearly the worst husband on the show, JR is the one for me!!!!:ribbon:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!:bs:
I also loved how JR almost never called Dusty 'Dusty' but that saddle tramp!!!!:04:
3. Sue Ellen
4. Miss Ellie
My top 7 Dallas weddings :06:(I can't think of any other weddings on original Dallas:confuse:) :
1. Jr & Sue Ellen's second wedding
2. Lucy &...
My top 10 mistress/lover :06: :
4. Julie Grey
Here's my top 10 hospital scenes :popcorn: :
1. JR crying at Sue Ellen's bedside after John Ross is born.
2. Jock naming John Ross in the waiting...
Here's my top 10 affairs :oops: :
1. Sue Ellen & Dusty
2. JR & Kristin
3. Sue Ellen & Cliff
4. Ray & Donna
5. Ray & Bonnie
6. JR & Holly
7. Pam &...
Sarah, I don't remember JR ever admitting that (except maybe on Dallas TNT)! When was it?
Here's my top 10 fights:popcorn: :
1. When they all end up in the pool at JR & Sue Ellen's second wedding.
2. JR & Dusty, fighting over Sue...
Yes, I did! But still...:rolleyes:
Here's my top 10 least realistic storylines :
I kinda have the same theme as Sarah...:p
1. JR & Vanessa (& those corny Vienna...
Separate names with a comma.