View Full Version : More Trivia Questions
See if you can answer these questions:
Question 1: What was Meg's first pet?
Question 2: How did Greg's daughter, Mary Francis, die?
Quesiton 3: Who ended up killing Mary Robenson?
Quesiton 4: Who was Amanda Michaels?
Question 5: How did Tom Ryan and Paige meet?
There you go.
09-08-2000, 07:52 PM
1. I'll guess Meg's first pet was a turtle. I have no idea, actually. (Not a good sign, what with her being my cyber-sis and all!)
2. Mary-Frances was murdered by her boyfriend, Robert Scarrow, when he shot her through the windows of the Sumner Group's offices. He claimed, however, that Mary-Frances was already dying of camaride poisoning, the chemical Greg's company dumped in a country they were volunteering in.
3. Joe Robeson, Mary's brother, killed her by hitting her over the head with an ashtray.
4. Amanda Michaels (from the "Badly Conceived Character Hall of Fame") was a woman who mistakenly dialed Gary Ewing's number, expecting to speak to her friend Sally. It turned out she was the ex-wife of Danny, Val's boyfriend, as well as the twins' teacher. Quelle coincidence!
5. He had just broken up with a girlfriend. She refused his gift of silk stockings, so he simply walked up to Paige and offered to put them on her legs! Of course, the meeting was staged, since he was trying to keep an eye on one of Mack's investigations. She didn't know that until later, though.
Mary-Frances's postcard to Robert:
"You were born to live here. What are you doing back there? Never mind, don't answer that, I don't want to know. You'd better miss me, Mare."
[too bad he DIDN'T miss her....]
Very good answers! They were all correct except for the first one. Meg's very first pet was a goldfish. Mac and Meg went to a carnival. But before they went Karen told Mac not to bring a goldfish home because she knew Meg would win one. Well, Meg bought one home anyway. Mac broght a huge fishtank for the fish. The next morning, Meg went downstairs to see the fish but it had died. It was floating on the top of the water. Meg was so sad. Karen told Meg that she would take it to the fish doctor and the doctor would make him all better. When Meg got home from school, she was suprised to see her goldfish alive and well in the tank. (Mac and Karen had to go out and buy another goldfish.)
09-09-2000, 10:23 AM
Just talking about pets, did any other Knots character's have pets. I don't think I have ever seen any of them with a pet, oh apart from Brian and his puppy, lol, can you imagine Abby walking a dog, or cleaning up after him.
Power is nothing without control
Only one other castmember I can think of had a pet. That was Anne, Paige's mother. Gary's dog just had puppies and Anne was interested in getting a dog. She found out that Gary had puppies so she went over to his house and came back home with a puppy. She lived with the puppy for several months.
09-10-2000, 06:27 PM
The short-lived storyline where Anne was pursuing Gary was made quite hilarious by the "dog angle".
Sprinkles the dog even got an episode named for him, sort of--episode 295, titled "Bad Dog" because he manages to make a "mess" of Anne's get-rich-plot.
I guess we could say that Bobby and Betsy got the most pets of anyone in the cast. They had a pony between them (Silas), the ill-fated fiddler crabs, and of course the litter of puppies from which Sprinkles sprang.
Chester was Amanda Michaels' dog...he figured into her story at times, which was appropriate since it was such a dog of a story.
Jeff Cameron sent Karen some snakes ina box, but I don't think she intended to keep them as pets. Does that count? (heheh)
Interstingly, Karen mentions in the pilot episode that her family has a dog, but we never see it (or hear it mentioned). Maybe Karen Allen's scenery-chewing scared him off. :-)
Ruth: "I often wonder what Gregory sees in you, Laura."
Laura: "What can I say? I'm great in the sack."
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.